Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Morning CC huns.

I’ve found a thing that we need to investigate 🤣🤣

I need to look in my other phone as I think I recorded it there, but I remember Felicity said she called Alex at 10:42pm to tell him and the WhatsApp convo between them is at 11:03pm

So why was it at 10:37pm that Hann announced it in Taurians live? And Hann was messaged about the doxxing by MISS J.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Morning CC huns.

I need to look in my other phone as I think I recorded it there, but I remember Felicity said she called Alex at 10:42pm to tell him and the WhatsApp convo between them is at 11:03pm

So why was it at 10:37pm that Hann announced it in Taurians live? And Hann was messaged about the doxxing by MISS J.
I think that’s what Michelle was trying to say but she’s in the Caribbean and WiFi is pants,I’m just back and I didn’t bother with social media as I was on holiday

NotPLM

Mar 30, 2024
East London
Nah burnz is a bird. I’m sure someone got rudies off her and doxxed them
Burnz use to be involved with chicken crew who were trolls. She was the eldest and basically groomed 19+ year old girls to do her dirty work and dox kids, people etc. She went into that 3 letter group and again tried to dox kids and god knows what.

From what i have gathered there is that 3 letter group members scattered around the app. Kat, Burnz aka Diane, Johnny, Kazzy etc.
It seems like Kazzy has owned her wrongs and said a lot of the reason she said it, even though its disgraceful it was out of retaliation. Johnny, Alex westgarth aka childforce, pricey etc were involved in making CP pictures. Kazzy etc removed them from the server. Although there was certainly wrongens in that group, I do genuinely believe a lot of them were all just trolls who used the Internet to be able to say what they say.
Now with that many members fallen out and scattered around the app, there is obviously going to be everyone saying that certain people were the worst. But I genuinely believe Burnz, Kat etc had a lot more involvement then they let on. The group isn't ever coming back by the seems of it, there is a little group on clapper and discord but from what I've seen there is no evidence of CP or doxxing going on. I may be wrong but I'm just hoping this clears up some questions.
This all may not be 100% correct, I'm just going off what I have been observing.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Morning CC huns.

Confused Dungeons And Dragons GIF

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I just realised what i posted had no relevant context 😆 . Do have a screenrecording of michelle saying felicity mentioned miss red in EQ live and alex is a liar and mentions you @MissBaguette joining box

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Morning CC huns.

I heard it was EQ who planted the lie with Miss J who then ran with it and messaged Hann.

All roads lead back to Lilly Savage.

Nov 10, 2023
Morning CC huns.

Jimmy Fallon Omg GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Morning CC huns.

Are you FBI? Tell me the truth 😭😂

mrssavage23

Apr 13, 2024
essex
Don’t come in here speaking to her like that, your the soft t who put a comment in angies live when people were talking about PLM. Your the one who had 1 fing screenshot of said message put in here and then come fing running in here with your mouth. Which btw, in doing so you’ve just highlighted to me that you must still be In touch with someone from back in the day when you sat with PLM in boxes with Kendra, kazzy and you was in with the other savage (man). We all know the fs keep trying to come in here for us to put them on the ignore list and you’re going to join them. I’m the one who said I remember you, mainly from back when you sat in boxes on lesbian tiktok with the jones sisters, you disappeared for a bit then you showed up on my FYP holding lives chatting the most about people in plm and about doxxing.
You know the saying if you lie with dogs your bound to get fleas!
So off you pop back to kazzys clapper or johnnys banterland discord where you belong
Kazzy actually I stand with her more than you bunch of degenerates 🤣 you see me a few times and think you know me 🤣 yeah lying with dogs does give you fleas hence why your fing riddled…
Don’t need to add me to the ignore list I’ll remove myself before I start to smell like you fishy bitches 🎣🐟

Burnz use to be involved with chicken crew who were trolls. She was the eldest and basically groomed 19+ year old girls to do her dirty work and dox kids, people etc. She went into that 3 letter group and again tried to dox kids and god knows what.

From what i have gathered there is that 3 letter group members scattered around the app. Kat, Burnz aka Diane, Johnny, Kazzy etc.
It seems like Kazzy has owned her wrongs and said a lot of the reason she said it, even though its disgraceful it was out of retaliation. Johnny, Alex westgarth aka childforce, pricey etc were involved in making CP pictures. Kazzy etc removed them from the server. Although there was certainly wrongens in that group, I do genuinely believe a lot of them were all just trolls who used the Internet to be able to say what they say.
Now with that many members fallen out and scattered around the app, there is obviously going to be everyone saying that certain people were the worst. But I genuinely believe Burnz, Kat etc had a lot more involvement then they let on. The group isn't ever coming back by the seems of it, there is a little group on clapper and discord but from what I've seen there is no evidence of CP or doxxing going on. I may be wrong but I'm just hoping this clears up some questions.
This all may not be 100% correct, I'm just going off what I have been observing.
Anyway you you can change your name to “Probably PLM”?

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
If it’s the king kesh that was in angies, I’ve heard a few people say they believe that it’s captain Zac, there was a troll account of no face that was putting all his personal info on it and king kesh was writing in the comments with a few people calling him out as Zac. I can’t find the account tho to check cos I can’t remember no face real name
🤦🏽‍♀️
Zac is a strange guy, hasn't he rewired his brain with a huge cocaine addiction. He's like an uber Pigham, thick, weird, saviour thing troll.

There's another guy who occasionally pops in Angies and always ss her up. He's someone strange guy with a few Alts. Goes on about meeting Angie person once. Angie denied it until he said he would put up messages, then she switch up and said she was lying/joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.