Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Yeah I caught these comments from Andrea. It’s all so sus.
IMG_5568.jpeg
IMG_5566.jpeg
Nah, that’s not what she said in the recording
I’m going to put Taurians live on YouTube shortly (the one at same time as Mrs doubtfires live where Alex, felicity, J and Andrea were in box)

Because Andrea said she saw something in Taurians live. But that just ain’t true gal.

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
I was arrested last year but in my defence (and I’m not giving all the details) I was out in public and saw the person who wrecked my childhood and just kinda reacted. And I’ve never disclosed that to any f on TikTok so you still won’t find out who I am.
I'd do the same myself! Except for one from my childhood is 6 ft under thank do but the other one I'd do life for no problem at all;!

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Still no ones updated me on what happened last night 🥺
So much happened!

Madasahatter went live and kicked off how she was in a group before and something about her apparently ODing and it was fake.

No face no case had beef with captain zac and swag about being women beaters and arguing random crap.

Tony went in angies saying he has an open case as theres a video circulating him and something about him dating a 15 year old when he was 25 but idk if thats true or not

Just a whole chaos! People may be able to explain it better

Reactions: Little Marshmallow
Mar 23, 2024
China
If it’s the king kesh that was in angies, I’ve heard a few people say they believe that it’s captain Zac, there was a troll account of no face that was putting all his personal info on it and king kesh was writing in the comments with a few people calling him out as Zac. I can’t find the account tho to check cos I can’t remember no face real name
🤦🏽‍♀️
Yes the one with noface was Zac,swag and mrworldwide/cameron….

Reactions: SourCherries
Status
Not open for further replies.