Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
When I was a kid my parents use to send us kids of to mass every Sunday with money for the collection. We used to go to the shop, buy sweets and go to the park. Palm Sundays we used to scramble around finding left over bits to take home as proof. When that gets doxxed don't be shocked 😐 Please don't banish me I'm sure God understands 🙏

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Alex if you ever turned up at my door I'd happily get arrested for twatting you with a baseball bat you t

austin dillon baseball GIF by Richard Childress Racing
Big Brother Sisters GIF by MOODMAN
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
When I was a kid my parents use to send us kids of to mass every Sunday with money for the collection. We used to go to the shop, buy sweets and go to the park. Palm Sundays we used to scramble around finding left over bits to take home as proof. When that gets doxxed don't be shocked 😐 Please don't banish me I'm sure God understands 🙏
I used my dinner money to buy a 🚬 and match lol 😂 and skipped school once lol 😂

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
So years ago smokez got weed off a girl,she came to his door and sniffed ket they ended up having sex turns out she was 14 ....Everyone nowadays is shocked about the younger generation having sex its been happening for decades I'm more worried that she was dealing and sniffing ket

Mar 23, 2024
China
So years ago smokez got weed off a girl,she came to his door and sniffed ket they ended up having sex turns out she was 14 ....Everyone nowadays is shocked about the younger generation having sex its been happening for decades I'm more worried that she was dealing and sniffing ket
Wait did he know her age?

Feb 29, 2024
My Foster parents used to make me deliver the church leaflets to the elderly who couldn't get to church. I used to put them down a drain 🤣🤣🤣

PorkyPies

Mar 15, 2024
Kuala Lumpur
So Tony can get away with saying whatever because he’s going through s… sod off! He’s a narcissist, he’s an aggressor, he has a hero complex and believes he’s untouchable because of what he does “for the children” do right off
Exactly , I’m sick , to the top of my tits of these “creators” and their abhorrent behaviour. The way they go for people who even slightly disagree with them, they call in the troops and make life changing accusations. What he did to the menopause mafia is disgusting, and I don’t feel they have been vindicated enough , bless em. Every creator that has had sty behaviour has come on the next day and cried MH as an excuse. They use it like a virtual red card, because you end up looking like the bad one if you go against them when they mention their MH.

Status
Not open for further replies.