Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
It's all going down in MT's live
1713108860500.png

Nov 10, 2023
Can I just take a moment to humbly brag, that the first Alex video took me three days to get together and get uploaded, but I have woke up today and started a new video from scratch, and am currently exporting it to upload.

Iโ€™m proud of you olโ€™ baguette.
You are awesome at editing. I wish I had your skills. The Whitney Houston video will always be my fave.

i think I need to stay out of lives today because Iโ€™ll just end up posting about every creator and get an account ban. Lack of sleep and coffee = a bitchy RedRedWine ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I have 2 iced coffees with an extra shot in each on the way so I should perk up soon.
I feel like I need to send you a care package. Iโ€™ll just go ask Alex your address now ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ

Nov 10, 2023
I donโ€™t like talking about kids. But here Iโ€™m referring back to Tony saying his child was suffering because of the last week.

As a parent is it not like your duty of care to protect your kid from things? I mean I wouldnโ€™t have my kid by me if I was arguing on TikTok. And I certainly would never disclose things thatโ€™s happening on TikTok to my young child.

I donโ€™t like talking about kids. But here Iโ€™m referring back to Tony saying his child was suffering because of the last week.

As a parent is it not like your duty of care to protect your kid from things? I mean I wouldnโ€™t have my kid by me if I was arguing on TikTok. And I certainly would never disclose things thatโ€™s happening on TikTok to my young child.
Tony's child isn't even 1. She's not got a clue about TikTok drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.