Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
Oh I used to do that too,you've just taken me back.....I also used to ride my mates pony on the road and flash me fried 👀 eggs
Fried Eggs Cooking GIF by American Masters on PBS

Feb 28, 2024
USA

Please tell me if I’m shearing this wrong.. so I seen the video @MissBaguette up of the screen recording showing that Alex was in taurian’s live that evening miss reds address was “supposedly doxx’d” therefor he would’ve seen the comments and that none of CC doxx’d anyone, then I’ve went through a screen recording of miss red & Alex etc in taurians live on Thursday evening talkin about the address doxx’n again and I’ve got a clip where miss red also gives away that she had seen “bits of the live” where comments cafe were commenting🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

Do these people not understand that every word that comes out there mouth is 99.9% always screen recorded😂! You can’t get away with spinning narratives and conning your viewers into emotional manipulation Without your words being listened to word for word by 1000’s of people on a daily basis.

In the words of Sheila - Your fed, Your fed Mate allow yourself to say that in miss reds voice & accent😂✌🏽

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.