Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Please everyone watch this immediately because Brigham Spears is here.

Lady Gaga Compliment GIF

Reactions: Fiona Borgia Goode
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I was thinking this, I can't be mad at anyone going through cancer treatment man sorry I don't know what she's saying or anything but I like her and she's probably just trying not to get blocked πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Call me crazy guys - but an anonymous person on here called littlemiss noisy told you they’re ill. They also may not be.
This must be how TikTok scams start everyone believes everything.

I was thinking this, I can't be mad at anyone going through cancer treatment man sorry I don't know what she's saying or anything but I like her and she's probably just trying not to get blocked πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
I actually forgot this 😭 Im getting my lawyers in and we are proving severe sleep deprivation and over caffeination

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Omg ffs I’ve just realised and now I feel fing awful 😭
How do you know she actually is unwell? She probably is but also it’s an anonymous forum and I think this is what’s wrong with TikTok / internet people blindly believe anything. Madasahatter in here faked an overdose. Trust no one.

Mar 16, 2024
London
He's not talking about any 3 letter accounts. He is friends with members of PLM. Hes talking about the people on here making videos about him and talking about him because he lied and threatened us.
Yeah I get that I meant what miss noisy prob meant by saying she was an OK one on here, oh man, I don't know, I was just trying to make things better πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜

Status
Not open for further replies.