Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Gracie is live someone asked her if she feels humbled. I watched vids of her wolf etc rowing - they’re all judging each others use of money, from the outside it looks ridiculous they’re all the same just a different flavour.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
I'll get called a bully 😭 but nobody here needs to be telling Alex they are the ok ones from comment cafe. We don't need his approval. Most of us here have been ok and haven't done anything wrong.
meryl streep bully GIF
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:please don't quote me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yeah I get that I meant what miss noisy prob meant by saying she was an OK one on here, oh man, I don't know, I was just trying to make things better 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️😍
It's fine I just don't think people need to clarify that we are okay. Alex is trying to make out we are doing something bad and has spent the last week trying to scare members in a bid to silence us and stop creators engaging with us.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
It's fine I just don't think people need to clarify that we are okay. Alex is trying to make out we are doing something bad and has spent the last week trying to scare members in a bid to silence us and stop creators engaging with us.
I’m going to stir s as I’m sick of them all. Every. Single. One.

Season 3 Trolling GIF by Paramount+

Status
Not open for further replies.