Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Pearl on yet another racist rant here.
Bored Season 3 GIF by The Office
Is that a video hosting site? Can you embed here or tiktok? We are all scared of links xxx

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Matey I ain’t got a fing clue what’s going on I’m so detached that I wish we bullied someone into making a daily summery like MT wanted 😭
I’m not assuming genders but women to tend to have the capability to have about 6-7 conversations on the go at anyone time and be able to leave and go back to at anyone time. I do think it’s predominantly women in here so I think that’s why it’s so hectic 😂

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I would like to take the time to apologise for everything I have ever said to or about Pearl which may have caused offence, I would also like to apologise to the entire Gypsy Traveller community apart from Charlie the fairyboy and Tiny Tony. Man whose sons' skulls were stolen from their graves in suspected travellers' feud left 'engulfed in flames' after being set on fire in attack
Holy s. Pearls family?

To be clear: Pearl I deeply apologise for calling you a filthy racist homophobic transphobic xenophobic bigoted old t

Please don’t burn me alive xx

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
пошел на хуй ты, кокерпуп. у нас есть другие способы и средства общения, кроме кафе комментариев. ты нас не подведешь. вы только подпитываете нас, чтобы разоблачить вас всех.
Кокерпу будет выставлен на продажу в ближайшее время, она принесет хорошую цену, если нам удастся заставить эту тварь немного заткнуться.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I would like to take the time to apologise for everything I have ever said to or about Pearl which may have caused offence, I would also like to apologise to the entire Gypsy Traveller community apart from Charlie the fairyboy and Tiny Tony. Man whose sons' skulls were stolen from their graves in suspected travellers' feud left 'engulfed in flames' after being set on fire in attack
Oh for fs sake, why have to put an external link in for me to stress over wether I can fing click it or not.

IS THIS LINK SAFE OR IS IT GONNA fING DOX ME IF I CLICK IT?

Are you Alex cos it’s pointless trying to grab my IP I have a government VPN and I’m currently connected to Russia 😭😭

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I’m not assuming genders but women to tend to have the capability to have about 6-7 conversations on the go at anyone time and be able to leave and go back to at anyone time. I do think it’s predominantly women in here so I think that’s why it’s so hectic 😂
Reality Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Oh for fs sake, why have to put an external link in for me to stress over wether I can fing click it or not.

IS THIS LINK SAFE OR IS IT GONNA fING DOX ME IF I CLICK IT?

Are you Alex cos it’s pointless trying to grab my IP I have a government VPN and I’m currently connected to Russia 😭😭
Брат, ты можешь мне доверять.

Reactions: SourCherries
Status
Not open for further replies.