Not open for further replies.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Crying no lies I’ve tears in my eyes right now

IMG_0808.png
I was pissing myself I even had tears my husband thinks I’ve gone crazy 😜

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Я скоро отправлюсь в район рыжего с плакатами и наклейками для раскрытия. Есть ли участники кафе в Лондоне?

Если вам неудобно делиться адресом или встречаться со мной, я могу оставить наклейки и плакаты в общественном месте, просто дайте знать, товарищи. Мы можем, мы должны, мы сделаем.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
I stand by what I said earlier we need a new gyspy/traveller representative and I want Tracy winters who makes the best bacon pudding on the app and her man eats a block of Cathedral city cheese every night before bed
Agreed any man that can eat that much cheese is a hero in my eyes 😂😂and you got to love her she just adorable 🥰

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
No exactly 😭 don’t understand why she put that message out im still clearly behind on catching up but it doesn’t sit right to say everyone on here is the bad guy when you’re here in it with us????😭😂
Alex was calling comment cafe the bad ones and saying there's only a couple of people in there that have morals and are okay. She announced in the comments that she's one of the okay ones. We aren't even doing anything bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.