Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Well the last time another thread was made to talk about other things people were made to feel unwelcome, and couldn't say much because it had to be slower and easier to read. Like a fing sensory safe space on a troll forum.

This has become and Angie and co thread and we've treated it like a chat room. I cba running around 10 threads for the same scenario 😭
Can you imagine how that would be as well? Especially with someone like Alex who drops a million different people in 💩 a day and backpedals constantly…goodness you’d be like “crap Pearl mentioned…better just…oh Angie mentioned let me just…damn who’s that the melt just mentioned I don’t even know that person…now I need to do a deep dive.” It would be a full time job trying to navigate even Alex’s BS if we used comment cafe like that 😂

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I'll do whatever the majority of the forum agree should be discussed. I've only been here in February and don't feel i'm really in a position to be dictating people 👏
I'm discussing fooking everyone 🙋‍♀️ regardless 🤣

morgan freeman idgaf GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Can you imagine how that would be as well? Especially with someone like Alex who drops a million different people in 💩 a day and backpedals constantly…goodness you’d be like “crap Pearl mentioned…better just…oh Angie mentioned let me just…damn who’s that the melt just mentioned I don’t even know that person…now I need to do a deep dive.” It would be a full time job trying to navigate even Alex’s BS if we used comment cafe like that 😂
We can't even all get in the same live at the same time or find the user without mass panic never mind be in a different thread for every character 😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
This thread is for Angie and the others that interact with her. If anyone wants a dedicated Angie thread, I recommend you post on her thread on tattle and get told off for derailing.

I enjoy this fast paced, random as do, un-compartmentalised thread.
This is actually the boss guys 😭⬆️

Status
Not open for further replies.