Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Angies being passive aggressive and attempting to sing

Drunk Bridget Jones GIF by Working Title

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
IF you wanna come at some1 at least come with FACTS !!!!
When Alex was going on about us in here he referring to Plm & people doxing addresses ect he was saying some were OK, I said some are OK and i am ok ... So ??!!
BELIEVE it or not some of us actually do have morals & just because we choose to comment on an anonymous forum DOES NOT mean that we Are ALL Nasty Trolls ...
Just because some of you seem hide behind the fact your anonymous to go round the app being total twats doesn't mean we all are!!!

When I 1st joined here, it was light hearted fun, took my mind off everything Iam going through. But as time went on I started seeing the REAL side to some of you trolls & I don't agree with things like bringing up kids, looks and other s. There's nothing wrong with abit of harmless banter but some things go to low in my opinion!!
That's why I started to distance myself & given I have alot of s upcoming I really did not need to be brought up constantly as a COLECTIVE of horrible trolls when infact I'm far from it.

I don't really know why I've even come on here to take my time to reply, but since you all feel you need to drag my name across the thread without knowing any truth to the matter I thought I might explain... but I can see I'd just be wasting my time.
As I get it now, you can really tell which one of you were bullied at school to turn into a online bully 🤣🤣 pathetic...
I'm glad you have stated this as I have sat back this past few days observing certain people on here and I have watched certain people jumping from one live stream to another live stream and kind of like telling silly tales of he said and she said and to be honest it's giving most of CC a bad name and been so childish

I first joined in here February and my OWN main focus was the deluded Angie and yes it was nice and making up the Al and mixing with the TRUE OG of CC who has made myself welcome but as time has gone in of course new people joined as its a public forum and that's fine

I have seen people in here on people's lives saying "oh CC are all behind you and blah blah

Well no your not speaking for everyone as I don't agree with so why say ALL CC

It seems the thread and focus on Angie has fizzled out and other creators have been brought on to this, all I'm saying is if your that deeply annoyed are you feel that creator needs called out then why not make a thread for them 🤷‍♀️

Mar 2, 2024
I'm glad you have stated this as I have sat back this past few days observing certain people on here and I have watched certain people jumping from one live stream to another live stream and kind of like telling silly tales of he said and she said and to be honest it's giving most of CC a bad name and been so childish

I first joined in here February and my OWN main focus was the deluded Angie and yes it was nice and making up the Al and mixing with the TRUE OG of CC who has made myself welcome but as time has gone in of course new people joined as its a public forum and that's fine

I have seen people in here on people's lives saying "oh CC are all behind you and blah blah

It seems the thread and focus on Angie has fizzled out and other creators have been brought on to this, all I'm saying is if your that deeply annoyed are you feel that creator needs called out then why not make a thread for them 🤷‍♀️
Elaborate

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse

Only time I say cc have your back is in the menopausal mafias live 🫶 as after what tony called them I would expect people in here to have their backs after that

Nov 10, 2023

I kinda agree with that. It does seem to have fizzled out about Angie and we aren’t holding her to account for her behaviours like we once were. She’s done and said a lot this last week.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I stand by what I said earlier we need a new gyspy/traveller representative and I want Tracy winters who makes the best bacon pudding on the app and her man eats a block of Cathedral city cheese every night before bed
I liked the woman yesterday that tore Tony a new arsehole. As someone that knows no traveller/gypsys pearl and tony have given a really terrible example. So I was glad to see this really switched on woman not back down to him

Status
Not open for further replies.