Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Is this Taurian’s account? It’s private so I’m not 100% but I think this was the account that said the comments about Wayne yesterday
IMG_6145.jpeg
I’m sure the one I follow is x8 but it could be a backup. Baguette is right though, it needs to be side by side in a recording to prove 100%.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Don't really know what is going on but I have heard this comment about looking autistic too many times now, including being used towards myself so I feel I have a right to address it. What the do are people on about? What does autism look like? If I were to show photos of myself, my sons, famous autistic people, you wouldn't be able to see autism in those photos. Perhaps watching me live or reading my comments you'd be able to pick things up, seeing my eldest strimming, you would know, but sorry no one looks autistic and this needs to be stopped being used as an insult because although it doesn't bother me personally as an adult with autism, it bothers me personally as a mother of autistic children.
That's my Monday morning rant over.
Ive had a few people asked if I'm autistic just because i act different to them, more people than not ask if i am and it makes me then worry if i need testing etc 😕

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Is this Taurian’s account? It’s private so I’m not 100% but I think this was the account that said the comments about Wayne yesterday
IMG_6145.jpeg
That’s her, but honestly unless I see it with my eyes or see a recording of the account making the comments being her, you can’t ride with it, because anyone can rename their account and change their profile photo

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
Me too, I will leave if this carries on
They don’t read the chat especially this host she’s the fing host she would have seen last night all this fery? I hate tam can’t stand the t but honestly if she was unblocking everyone and adding keywords, it would of been showing in the chat for bad gyal, clearly she doesn’t take notice of the chat and is now up in arms 🤣

Reactions: Chicken wings
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
So there is screenshots of two taurian accounts with a few thousand followers but her backup has no profile picture?

So sorry I don’t think we can say with chest it’s her.
Especially since she was called out by MT for something similar this week, this could very easily be a troll who renamed their account to try and incriminate her.

Status
Not open for further replies.