Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Ok I’m kind of up to date. But I will just drop this.

Yes, this is a public platform where anyone can come in and be anonymous. Some of us use this every day are invested.
Because it’s public and anonymous, anyone can be whoever they want to be. CC have been given so much publicity, it appears the people we discuss here ALL read it. So naturally people are going to be coming in and thinking if they pretend to be someone else they can shift the narrative. We also have multiple 3 letter group members also giving some interest.

I am not sorry for being suspicious of anyone here. Look what happened last night ffs. You act weird in here then I’m asking you about it. There’s so many great people in here with educated and quite honestly hilarious comments, I would rather bait out the weeds before they flood this place and drowned out the good work people have actually done.

Theres still a few people here I’m sus on, and for many different reasons and I have my theories. I’m not a stupid person and I like to at least be involved in making this place safer for myself, and the decent people on here.

Respectfully, some of you just stop being weird 😭
Nerd Im Weird GIF by SYFY

But that’s ok, I’m ok with that 😭😭😭

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah, that’s pretty fing damning 😞 I can’t imagine how hurt and angry she is and how she must want to hit out. But Taurian love, there’s plenty else to go for with Wayne, look at his little stupid hat and sty morals 😭
She looks no better than the others when she goes for a community rather than Wayne as a person. They were discussing autism in Angies box early in the evening because TOPGIRL said somebody looked like they had Autism (somebody who had been racist towards her) and Taurian jumped up , She had a point when she said in the chat `Where was this energy for racism that you've got somebody using the word Autistic` but as soon as she got in the box rather than keeping that energy she sat laughing whilst they discussed peoples children with autism and it just had a bad taste to it , bad timing maybe but still disgusting.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Not that I’ve seen no, I don’t think many of us watch her regularly enough.

This is actually a pretty good theory, I just don’t think it’s a particularly good idea. People have already been accusing her of being homophobic (something to do with a comment towards MT & in a debate towards someone else. I haven’t personally seen any evidence of that) so it’s just adding more fuel to the fire.
There's definitely been mention of "batty boy" comments from her. Just wondering if it's old stuff she's addressed or she couldn't give a do about them.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She looks no better than the others when she goes for a community rather than Wayne as a person. They were discussing autism in Angies box early in the evening because TOPGIRL said somebody looked like they had Autism (somebody who had been racist towards her) and Taurian jumped up , She had a point when she said in the chat `Where was this energy for racism that you've got somebody using the word Autistic` but as soon as she got in the box rather than keeping that energy she sat laughing whilst they discussed peoples children with autism and it just had a bad taste to it , bad timing maybe but still disgusting.
Jesus that’s awful, I’m really surprised by that 😔 She’s been inundated with hate and abuse, it must test your morals when hitting back. BUT you can’t allow it to undermine everything you stand for. Racism is absolutely heinous, just as homophobia, transphobia, ableism etc are. You can’t stand for one protected group/community and attack another 😕

Edit: any screen recordings of this?

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Ok I’m kind of up to date. But I will just drop this.

Yes, this is a public platform where anyone can come in and be anonymous. Some of us use this every day are invested.
Because it’s public and anonymous, anyone can be whoever they want to be. CC have been given so much publicity, it appears the people we discuss here ALL read it. So naturally people are going to be coming in and thinking if they pretend to be someone else they can shift the narrative. We also have multiple 3 letter group members also giving some interest.

I am not sorry for being suspicious of anyone here. Look what happened last night ffs. You act weird in here then I’m asking you about it. There’s so many great people in here with educated and quite honestly hilarious comments, I would rather bait out the weeds before they flood this place and drowned out the good work people have actually done.

Theres still a few people here I’m sus on, and for many different reasons and I have my theories. I’m not a stupid person and I like to at least be involved in making this place safer for myself, and the decent people on here.

Respectfully, some of you just stop being weird 😭
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Couple of screenshots of comments but not of the account, so no idea if it was Taurian.

Comment about 'Wayne the cigarette'
This is very true.
A screenshot with just the name isn’t enough to incriminate someone. If anything ever happens like that in comments, screen record it, and record yourself clicking their profile too. Otherwise it could be any random account renaming themselves as someone else (which might I add i would totally never do, and neither would Judas) and getting people in trouble for nothing they’ve truly done.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Wait it’s not confirmed it was her?

Edit: anyone have the actual receipts because someone could very easily be framing her. But, I do also vaguely recall something happening between her and MT regarding his sexuality. Am I misremembering?
I believe that was cleared up and it was someone else who said the B boy comment and not actually taurian?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
This is very true.
A screenshot with just the name isn’t enough to incriminate someone. If anything ever happens like that in comments, screen record it, and record yourself clicking their profile too. Otherwise it could be any random account renaming themselves as someone else (which might I add i would totally never do, and neither would Judas) and getting people in trouble for nothing they’ve truly done.
Agreed and also 🤣 at you two

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
This is very true.
Am I right in thinking names would have to be slightly different to be accepted on tt? If so a check against the real taurian and the ss would reveal any difference

Mar 16, 2024
London
Don't really know what is going on but I have heard this comment about looking autistic too many times now, including being used towards myself so I feel I have a right to address it. What the do are people on about? What does autism look like? If I were to show photos of myself, my sons, famous autistic people, you wouldn't be able to see autism in those photos. Perhaps watching me live or reading my comments you'd be able to pick things up, seeing my eldest strimming, you would know, but sorry no one looks autistic and this needs to be stopped being used as an insult because although it doesn't bother me personally as an adult with autism, it bothers me personally as a mother of autistic children.
That's my Monday morning rant over.

Status
Not open for further replies.