Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Feels like Miss Red is calling her supporters insignificant when she’s telling her live “we only picked the best of the best for our party” 😭😂 everyone that’s not in their inner circles an absolute peasant
girl man GIF

Why is Gracie upset after she called everyone jizzy wanking cum guzzlers yesterday
They didn’t wank hard enough to get her live pro. Basically, Alreadyclear is the hardest spunker on the app and not jizzing for her and her wankers are shooting blanks. I don’t really know where I’m going with this but I made myself sick in my mouth

Nov 10, 2023
Does anyone know what this Lexi Bonner stuff is about I’m seeing on the fyp? I was scrolling and someone has literally posted her name, family members names, address, car registration etc.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 1815
Does anyone know what this Lexi Bonner stuff is about I’m seeing on the fyp? I was scrolling and someone has literally posted her name, family members names, address, car registration etc.
Never heard of them. What’s the point of doxxing? I still don’t understand 😭 why can’t people just stick to calling one another “sluts” anymore?

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I'm a delicate soul but wondering if to put CC/or change my TT name to my CC name. Who's got a different name on their TT ❤️
Well I’ve got 8 accounts with all different names, cos we all know people are sensitive little souls when they see a cc account come in their lives and block you.

Status
Not open for further replies.