Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
See, this is what I'm getting guys! @Admin what you trying to say????
Screenshot_20240415_115855_Chrome.jpg

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Anyone caught on a phone whilst driving needs a full ban , not 3 years and a fine, make it so people WONT use the phone at the wheel. I've read so many of reports of people getting away with a slapped wrist because `driving is my income` IF YOU PUT OTHER PEOPLE AT RISK YOU DONT DESERVE TO DRIVE!

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
That’s all of their big thing isn’t it you have Alex the other day implying no one in the comments (his viewers) would know the meaning of a relatively simple word that he used in a very condescending tone. You have Miss Red running around declaring herself the ‘Queen’ of TT. You have EQ popping in and out of boxes acting like she’s the ruler of the realm. You have Pearl claiming she knows more than anyone ever about everything that could possibly be brought up. Angie and her pickled brain talking on subjects she has zero knowledge of and then just saying utter s. It’s like a weird and seriously messed up twilight zone where nothing makes sense and people are thoroughly lacking any actual awareness of themselves.

Mar 11, 2024
london
That’s all of their big thing isn’t it you have Alex the other day implying no one in the comments (his viewers) would know the meaning of a relatively simple word that he used in a very condescending tone. You have Miss Red running around declaring herself the ‘Queen’ of TT. You have EQ popping in and out of boxes acting like she’s the ruler of the realm. You have Pearl claiming she knows more than anyone ever about everything that could possibly be brought up. Angie and her pickled brain talking on subjects she has zero knowledge of and then just saying utter s. It’s like a weird and seriously messed up twilight zone where nothing makes sense and people are thoroughly lacking any actual awareness of themselves.
Thanks for this I forgot Alex on my list in guests to what is looking like the KKK party. They’re all so far up their own arses they’re the next generation of human centipede

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Yk I did witness something funny/weird and very scripted last night in this guy called ‘Icy Diablo’s’ live where he was claiming he can channel his deceased grandmother who was a mind reader and letting ‘totally random’ people into the boxes to give them these bizarre ‘readings’ where they would answer set questions. Very odd and obviously scripted but this one guy kept calling him ‘Sir’ in such a weird voice (couldn’t tell if he was legit trolling) and I was like UHM…

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Red how fing dare you, sit there you racist homophobic bully and say “ ONLY THE BEST OF THE BEST ARE INVITED” talk about belittling and destroying peoples confidence. In your eyes your LOYAL viewers are not worthy of an invite.
CANCEL THE fING b PLEASE PEOPLE
‘Best of the best’ it’s giving Crufts best in show 💅 🐩

dog show GIF by Westminster Kennel Club

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
The irony of Alex making out that people don’t understand a word he says, when he literally uses the phrase escape goat and thinks he’s saying it correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.