Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It’s the way people are described in police terms. It’s a funny and good way to do a list and it’s not an unknown term. You’re very spicey this morning
Not unknown? I'm not Pc Katcuntwaffle I don't know police terms. Am I not allowed to ask questions Chonky? Say what you really mean 🙃

I never thought I'd ever be saying this , but for once in my life I'm glad I have a handle on my toilet system and not a little button on top because I won't have a need to buy this sty flush with care bollocks that's as useful as Angies shampoo
I’ve never expected I’d be constantly told to buy a toilet button. If he ain’t getting the customers for it, he may need to accept that it’s a sty idea

Mar 11, 2024
london

Judas would be banned on tattle for “derailing”

its actually crazy that everyone’s white. I wonder if they will read people commenting about it and scramble for some token guests. Is the party being live streamed?
That’s why I wanted to get this done before they can jump on the “ quick quick CC busted us train” tho I’m not sure on 2 peoples race

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Not unknown? I'm not Pc Katcuntwaffle I don't know police terms. Am I not allowed to ask questions Chonky? Say what you really mean 🙃
No im saying you’re trying to destroy Sheila’s reputation with your slander and lies. Ill call the police.

No im only joking it’s just not a secret code and youre so spicey today. The only code you need:

iC1
KKK
EDL

Britney Spears Dancing GIF by Jessimae Peluso

Think I’m just going to spin around like Britney today

Status
Not open for further replies.