Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine all the spiders shagging in his fake sensory clouds

Attachments

• IMG_3274.png
    IMG_3274.png
    439.8 KB · Views: 25
I’m using the correct term as not to have anyone say that’s wrong this is wrong. Using the codes the LAW uses can’t be classed as anything but correct
Honestly Sheila if you start talking in code I'd need to Google every single thing you talk about because I'm not memoizing codes for complexions and ethnicities. Are we gonna html colour code as well? Iv not done that since MySpace.

I’m using the correct term as not to have anyone say that’s wrong this is wrong. Using the codes the LAW uses can’t be classed as anything but correct
I just want to know what’s going on 😭 are we listing people and their legal ethnicity status? Sorry I’m not being pedantic I’m honestly just curious πŸ˜‚

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Mar 11, 2024
london
Honestly Sheila if you start talking in code I'd need to Google every single thing you talk about because I'm not memoizing codes for completions and ethnicities. Are we gonna html colour code as well? Iv not done that since MySpace.
I have put the meanings in the post πŸ‘€ could we just focus on names as it seems this party is a 2024 kkk party

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

Honestly Sheila if you start talking in code I'd need to Google every single thing you talk about because I'm not memoizing codes for complexions and ethnicities. Are we gonna html colour code as well? Iv not done that since MySpace.
It’s the way people are described in police terms. It’s a funny and good way to do a list and it’s not an unknown term. You’re very spicey this morning

I have put the meanings in the post πŸ‘€ could we just focus on names as it seems this party is a 2024 kkk party
I'm not scrolling back to look at your codes everytime the guest list grows. If it's a kkk party everyone is definitely going to be white 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.