Feb 28, 2024
Why wont CC let me inbox 🤔

Attachments

• IMG_4054.png
    IMG_4054.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 58
Mar 17, 2024
R. I. P me
Oooh something happened between chippy and Hannah. Do we have another Alex on our hands??? Charlie shut it down so wouldn’t go into details
IMG_5834.jpeg
IMG_5833.jpeg
IMG_5835.jpeg
Hannah was asking us to do a deep dive on chippy.

Weird behavior in my eyes as she was so called mates with the bloke

Unfortunately I don't give an actual s about doing a deep dive on chippy or being asked from someone who drinks early hours in the morning pissed on a live constantly.

Feb 29, 2024
I had sex @15 ,,,,,,40odd years ago with a 17 Yr old ,,,,why is everyone so shocked at underage sex,,,,,,it happens it always will
Because if tony was 24 that's a and if the other guy was 20 its a. One child was smoking and doing drugs and obviously took advantage. I would be swinging at these men I'd that was my daughter.

Feb 29, 2024
That Luke as well said "I get that she's a victim but we need to raise awareness". I don't know how they can raise awareness for anything if they don't know at their big ages it's morally wrong to ask a child to come online and chat about an inappropriate sexual relationship she had with an adult.
Luke is taking advantage! If bringing it to a platform it needs to be done by a trained person. Boils my blood

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Luke is taking advantage! If bringing it to a platform it needs to be done by a trained person. Boils my blood
That’s why they are TRAINED professionals not begging tictok wannabe’s, they know what to say how to handle it and it can take many hours weeks mths etc, so these good for nothing clowns need to STFU END OFF no ifs no buts they only doing it money

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
Alot of 14 year olds smoked, I did I also drank and partied in a park with a big bottle of lambrini 🤣 but times have changed a hell of a lot since I was a teenager I’m not saying how long as that will give away my age 🤣 “it’s a long time” 😑🤣
But what I have noticed now which is a great thing there is a hell of a lot more awareness on ponces and men/women grooming underage girls/boys I wish they were around when I was a child 🙏

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
@thelurker66 Hopefully this is the right tag but are you the one wanting a pfp? 🩵

When you’re ready, please reply with:

Eye colour
Hair colour/length/texture
Race (or light/tan etc)
Animal (pick whether you’re a chosen animal or human with said animal)
Fav hobby (if not based on your username)
Desired name on laptop (not too long)

Feb 29, 2024
That’s why they are TRAINED professionals not begging tictok wannabe’s, they know what to say how to handle it and it can take many hours weeks mths etc, so these good for nothing clowns need to STFU END OFF no ifs no buts they only doing it money
I'm still not ready to talk about my childhood and I'm in my early 50's

Status
Not open for further replies.