Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Tam gaslighting the fishwives and repeating a racist slur on live saying she will keep repeating it and then Luke the judge wanting to get the 14 year old on a live to talk to her about smokez
Was here for the Tam se
And that is just disgusting and plus she is not old enough to go live so Luke and co can do off they are not trained to deal with it money grabbing bunch of fers
So any of you from the group wind your money grabbing necks in you bunch of —————-

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
@thelurker66 Hopefully this is the right tag but are you the one wanting a pfp? 🩵

When you’re ready, please reply with:

Eye colour
Hair colour/length/texture
Race (or light/tan etc)
Animal (pick whether you’re a chosen animal or human with said animal)
Fav hobby (if not based on your username)
Desired name on laptop (not too long)

Yes please lovely 🥰
Brown
Light
A kitten
Blonde/brown hair
Based on my username - lurking 👀
And thelurker66 on the laptop please and thank you ❤️❤️

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I really can't with some of these people , who the do trained you up to deal with this kind of thing? Going online and having the poor victim involved isn't creating awareness , it's getting you views and that's all you're after from it! I'm sick to the back fing teeth of `Creators` , Pedo Hunters etc trying to put out the image that they're protecting children , you're doing the complete opposite! Pedo hunters are doing it for glorification , just like you are Luke , they read out disgusting chat logs that vulnerable people , adults AND children can easily here on live feeds , none of that s is ok and it certainly isn't fing exposure. If the Law has been broken , there are people qualified and trained to deal with this s , not just some random knob jockey on tiktok screaming for some fing bracelets and cowboy hats. You all continue to use the `It's a 13+ App , so what if a child comes in and listens to a poor girl who's been through something truly horrific like that , what are they going to feel?! DO fING BETTER!!
I’m beyond livid as well! I can’t even wrap my mind around the whole thing. Retraumatising someone for money? WTF!? Fckin up someone’s potential future case/ongoing for money and clout? GET TO F! Why are people doing this crazy 💩 - it’s up to the person it happened to if they speak on it and no child should be talking about it on TT or feel pressured to talk about it. That’s horrid. I feel actually fckin sick.

Reactions: Nolan 🎵

Sweet Angel

Mar 23, 2024
The fking moon
Windy GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.