Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Do you think Angie even gives a s about how many people that live triggered?
Nicki Minaj No GIF

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
Talking of which, has anyone heard about this girl who attacked an 8yr old and broke their arm? I've not seen it, but my 16 yo rang me at work today because he'd seen it on tiktok and was really affected by it. Which is unusual. It must have been horrific 😭😭
This is misinformation guys. I found his mothers Facebook, which I came across accidentally and don’t feel comfortable sharing but a woman messaged her on Facebook regarding it and there is a go fund me open about it. Children are spreading lies about what happened all over Snapchat. The real story is: The little boy is autistic and wanted to be friends with her and tapping her arm as you can see on the video, to which the girl responded in hurting him. There are terrible things being said that this little boy has lost his life, broke bones, popped a testicle, etc. He is obviously mentally scarred from it, but he didn’t break any bones he left the scene with marks, bruises and scratches.
This go fund me has been approved by his mother to get him some nice things https://gofund.me/7d4d0f6c and the lady on Facebook who set it up and talked with his mother is called Bobbie Diggs.
A0D0E7D5-D00F-44B3-AA5B-A3904A3F4EAC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.