Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
This has been being exposed on TikTok since lockdown. Shes already lost an account for it. There's people in that box discussing things when they have absolutely no right after the way they spoke about a 14 year old earlier. No face who acts like the patron saint of beast exposures reading an article for the first time on the live but claims he knew all about her? do off.

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
You know what even if he wasn't autistic, even though nothing was broken, the video was awful, it was a much older and bigger kid attacking a much smaller and younger child, I hope she gets charged for it because she can't be allowed to think that behaviour is acceptable.
It’s horrible I completely agree, absolutely disgusting. You just need to make sure you have all of the facts straight because im sure it stresses his parents out seeing all of these lies, especially to the extreme of him passing away and other children are obviously watching and being effected because of this video going around. I just thought I’d make it known there is a way to support him through that go fund me to get him a nice few bits xx

Mar 16, 2024
London
It’s horrible I completely agree, absolutely disgusting. You just need to make sure you have all of the facts straight because im sure it stresses his parents out seeing all of these lies, especially to the extreme of him passing away and other children are obviously watching and being effected because of this video going around. I just thought I’d make it known there is a way to support him through that go fund me to get him a nice few bits xx
I actually didn't think his arm had been broken from what I saw, I repeated exactly what I saw, a big kid attacking a small kid. It was awful. I am pleased you found the update though and I am glad he wasn't too badly hurt though he's probably really mentally affected bless him

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
I actually didn't think his arm had been broken from what I saw, I repeated exactly what I saw, a big kid attacking a small kid. It was awful. I am pleased you found the update though and I am glad he wasn't too badly hurt though he's probably really mentally affected bless him
Completely! The fact so many young children are seeing the video, as an adult I am mortified.. I can’t imagine how they feel😢. xx

Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
This Jordan Wheeler? DON’T
I'll find an article about him

It's way beyond what he was finally charged with. So many stories and levels of fed up. His lives were wild, really messy, with a cast of scum.

He was resilient like a slug that you would squish but it doesn't pop. If he comes back to lives, s will go ballistic and I think he will because its easy money.

Mar 16, 2024
London
Well, this has been a stressful afternoon and evening, thanks to those wronguns on tiktok. I admit I am triggered to do so apologies if I have been snappy towards anyone.
I am actually going to bed and hoping tomorrow will be more of a laugh and piss taking out of idiots.
You guys are amazing though and much love to you all.
Goodnight fers! 🤎🤎🤎

Attachments

• VID-20240415-WA0005.mp4
    44.6 MB
  • Video_2024_04_15_22_34_20.mp4
    18.1 MB
Status
Not open for further replies.