Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking of which, has anyone heard about this girl who attacked an 8yr old and broke their arm? I've not seen it, but my 16 yo rang me at work today because he'd seen it on tiktok and was really affected by it. Which is unusual. It must have been horrific 😭😭
I was looking on twitter at this last night it made me feel absolutely sick to my stomach. The girl is 14 and the boy is 8 and autistic, he litrally touched her hand and she said he touched her inappropriately theb the events after followed, now there are many rumours flying around about the little lad, thankfully hes ok his mums been in contact with people (not passed or any broken bones as in the rumours) hes full of bruises and absolutely terrified and traumatised, but its being used by a younger audience to gain views and popularity. Its fing sick my heart completely dropped he's begging her to stop and she picks him and chucks him on the ground more than once, then calling him gay and saying he will never have children (she kicked him in the privates) honestly other than this tiktok bullshit its the worst s I've seen. Children must be taught to do and be better people. They idolise youtube and popularity far too much so instead of help the little lad they all filmed 😥. There is a gfm been set up to buy him something nice as his mum has agreed i just haven't found that yet.
Sorry for the essay im not frankie

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I'll find an article about him

It's way beyond what he was finally charged with. So many stories and levels of fed up. His lives were wild, really messy, with a cast of scum.

He was resilient like a slug that you would squish but it doesn't pop. If he comes back to lives, s will go ballistic and I think he will because its easy money.
This youtube is fing hard watching. Don't fing watch it if you don't want to piss all over your zen.

I'm not fing joking.

Hes kicking off, it's about his mum being a peadophile.

I put the link in but I don't want someone accidentally ruining there heads because they cant control their fingers. So I took it out.

Screenshot_20240415_225644_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: kushqueen

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
I was looking on twitter at this last night it made me feel absolutely sick to my stomach. The girl is 14 and the boy is 8 and autistic, he litrally touched her hand and she said he touched her inappropriately theb the events after followed, now there are many rumours flying around about the little lad, thankfully hes ok his mums been in contact with people (not passed or any broken bones as in the rumours) hes full of bruises and absolutely terrified and traumatised, but its being used by a younger audience to gain views and popularity. Its fing sick my heart completely dropped he's begging her to stop and she picks him and chucks him on the ground more than once, then calling him gay and saying he will never have children (she kicked him in the privates) honestly other than this tiktok bullshit its the worst s I've seen. Children must be taught to do and be better people. They idolise youtube and popularity far too much so instead of help the little lad they all filmed 😥. There is a gfm been set up to buy him something nice as his mum has agreed i just haven't found that yet.
Sorry for the essay im not frankie
Check a few pages back I put the go fund me in there love x

PickledOnions

Feb 29, 2024
i’m going off for the night! The whisky is kicking in so i’ll going to chill with some netflix. I’m assuming most of you are ladies (i’m male!) but i wish all you beautiful ladies & my guys a peaceful calm night and hope you all werent too triggered by that piece of s. I reckon we follow her around the app and report her every single time for minor safety and get her the do off this app the noncie b.. see you all tomorrow fellow cafiers 👋🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.