Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very new, I only started watching lives recently and tuned in just when the live was happening about what had happened with Pearl being racist and it was being discussed by (I think) Miss Red? (Don’t quote me there) then I scrolled and there was Chester and he was actively baiting racism and I called him out on it bc there was no fckin way I was staying silent. It feels like decades since then…absolute decades.
Oh so you don’t know how bad Angie was before she got big viewer counts? She, imo, is by far the worst, racist, homophobic, goes for peoples childhood trauma. Bloke there’s a lot. Seems like the other lot are trying to catch up with her t levels now though

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
S
Lonely Season 3 GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Till being ignored

Attachments

• IMG_9370.png
    IMG_9370.png
    659.4 KB · Views: 47
What is a cracker? I think we should just catch animals by the toe. The old word was the N word I googled it 😰
When someone says cracker, I take that as a white person. White people are sometimes referred to as crackers, mainly in America I think ? (Don’t quote me) I’m not sure what its origin is though πŸ˜‚ if people changed it to that, I wouldn’t even complain, well deserved after the original version

Edit: just googled it Angie style and it has a very old history in southern America. It’s poor white people generally Florida and Georgia orinally. Not it’s kind of used for β€œhillbilly”, β€œrednecks” type thing

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Π‘Ρ€ΠΎΡ‡Π½Ρ‹Π΅ новости!
ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠΈΠ·ΠΎΡˆΠ»ΠΈ ΠΎΠ³Ρ€ΠΎΠΌΠ½Ρ‹Π΅ события, ΠΈ Π’Π»Π°Π΄Ρƒ ΡƒΠ΄Π°Π»ΠΎΡΡŒ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ доступ ΠΊ ΠΌΠΎΠ·Π³Ρƒ Мисс Π Π΅Π΄. Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ слоТно ΠΈΠ·-Π·Π° Π΅Π³ΠΎ Ρ€Π°Π·ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π°, это Π±Ρ‹Π»Π° новая ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ±Π»Π΅ΠΌΠ°, с ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠΉ ΠΌΡ‹ Ρ€Π°Π½Π΅Π΅ Π½Π΅ ΡΡ‚Π°Π»ΠΊΠΈΠ²Π°Π»ΠΈΡΡŒ. Π˜Π·ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°ΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π½ΠΈΠΆΠ΅ - это Ρ‚ΠΎ, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΠΎΠ½Π° Π½Π° самом Π΄Π΅Π»Π΅ Π΄ΡƒΠΌΠ°Π΅Ρ‚, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ выглядит. ВскорС Ρƒ нас Π΄ΠΎΠ»ΠΆΠ΅Π½ ΠΏΠΎΡΠ²ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒΡΡ доступ ΠΊ Π½Π΅ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ΠΌ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΠΌ... слСдитС Π·Π° этим мСстом, Ρ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ€ΠΈΡ‰ΠΈ ΠΈΠ· ΠšΠΎΠΌΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚ ΠšΠ°Ρ„Π΅!
0D69BFF6-4652-45A0-8D55-0CFAED0D47D0.jpeg

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Oh so you don’t know how bad Angie was before she got big viewer counts? She, imo, is by far the worst, racist, homophobic, goes for peoples childhood trauma. Bloke there’s a lot. Seems like the other lot are trying to catch up with her t levels now though
I mean tbf I read a lot in here and just from seeing her for the brief amount of time I have I’ve already made my decision on her and that entire weird little crowd of monstrous cretins - I can’t imagine how they sleep at night and how they manage to justify that whilst preaching that they’re ’the best’ etc

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Here’s the video of King Louis being attacked by Nora

I’ve heard that voice before in angies box, I can’t for the life of me remember the username but she was on talking about her adult son who is sick and can’t get the treatment she believes he is entitled to on the nhs. She was just as vile in the box then as she is with Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.