Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7996.jpeg

Oh dear Lynz. Welcome under the bus angies throwing you under πŸ˜‚

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I don't normally go low, but this is warranted.. Tam is definitely not a medium.
Screenshot_20240416_113932_TikTok.jpg
Honestly I’m not getting into this because I’m a skeptic so I’ll offend someone for sure BUT Tam is definitely not πŸ’€ never seen her β€˜do whatever she does’ but I will say its guaranteed to be money motivated and with the types of things she says online…there’s no way at all

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Angela,
I hope you have a nose through here looking at the reactions from last night. I hope you enjoy reading them as you said you enjoyed seeing people 'in pain', 'scared', or 'crying' a few weeks ago late at night when no one was watching you - you were looking to cause trouble. I'm glad you'll be satisfied. Congratulations! A lot of people who saw that will also, now, get nothing but pure enjoyment from watching you swell and deflate with alcoholic bloat, watching you crouched over in that same smokey room with no interaction other than arguing with your Mother (who also cannot stand you, sounds like you Sister doesn't and even your Dad threw you out because of how you are). They'll enjoy watching you cry and rage, delight when you have black-out breakdowns and your brain drags you quickly through your miseries as it's shutting down from the meds and wine.
You find enjoyment in thinking you make people suffer. Others will get pleasure from watching you suffer and deteriorate slowly. If you give yourself alcohol-related dementia I hope you are sent to a care home, (you will be anyway eventually as you have no one who cares enough to look after you) and the staff there are aware of your actions - I hope those care staff make Nurse Ratched look like Princess Diana. I hope they enjoy themselves as much as you have and you see the glint in their eyes while they do.
There are 2 types of evil people, those who do evil actions and those who witness it and do nothing about it - last night you were a combination. That animal you had in your box is no coach for NPD victims, NPD victims are her target - her supply, she knows how to abuse them and keep them onside. Like you, she'd just eat you alive in the wild. You are a scared, deranged, deeply unhappy alcoholic who will never be loved.
Don't go too hard though, it's more enjoyable when it's slow.
Love this

Medusa

Is she do!!
Just because she reads tarot does not make her a medium.
And anyone who gets a reading from someone who is so negative and angry needs to give their head a wobble
Fortune Teller Halloween GIF by Jack0_o

Hmm.. They're telling me it's bullshit.

On a more serious note, I hate them with a fing passion, they know people will do anything to hear from a loved one again. They're a bunch of scamming, leeches that fleece the vulnerable in some of their darkest times.

Medusa

Honestly I’m not getting into this because I’m a skeptic so I’ll offend someone for sure BUT Tam is definitely not πŸ’€ never seen her β€˜do whatever she does’ but I will say its guaranteed to be money motivated and with the types of things she says online…there’s no way at all
I'm switched on, and I even fell for it. When you lose loved ones without having closure you'll literally do anything if it means you hear from them one last time.
They target people when they're at their most vulnerable stage in life.

Demi is live and she's got her fireplace top covered in prescription pills, a Tupperware box of them. A white crusty mouth. Horrible 😭

But again none of that lot would be chatting about Lucy the pedo if Angie didn't have her in her box.
Is she still live? I can’t find her 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.