Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Demi is live and she's got her fireplace top covered in prescription pills, a Tupperware box of them. A white crusty mouth. Horrible 😭

But again none of that lot would be chatting about Lucy the pedo if Angie didn't have her in her box.
Screenshot_20240416_122022_TikTok~2.jpg

It’s probably Alex. Some of us weren’t so nice in here during the early hours. When we saw him gaslight and worm his way back in with Claire, Paula etc. I don’t get how people keep falling for his tricks.
Alex is the only one that has made a statement like that about being friendly with Angie. (I’ve never been nice to her, I’ve been the worst 😂). Could be

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
The way tam says ‘doll’ makes me want to rapidly welcome death.

Can’t believe her new video is still trying to excuse the fact she said a racist word. It doesn’t matter if she didn’t aim it at a person. It’s still a racist word. Call the doll the N word Tam and let’s see where that gets you. You can’t be racist to a doll, remember.

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
The way tam says ‘doll’ makes me want to rapidly welcome death.

Can’t believe her new video is still trying to excuse the fact she said a racist word. It doesn’t matter if she didn’t aim it at a person. It’s still a racist word. Call the doll the N word Tam and let’s see where that gets you. You can’t be racist to a doll, remember.
There is an official name for that type of doll, there should be an N worded name for it.

This has jogged my memory a bit though. Didn’t Angie have a rant about a disabled girl being in the weeklies? I can’t remember her name. I did have a video at one point but deleted it for space.
Yes, Angie had a go at a girl with cerebral palsy, said that it’s not fair to use disability to get gifts cause without it she wouldn’t be being gifted. Also said all that’s wrong with her is her speech 😳 I forgot this!

Status
Not open for further replies.