Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Hang on. I've missed a chapter.

When did Alex make friends with Yvonne and that again?

I feel like I need to pull 24 hour shifts at this point 🤣
My subconscious mind is waking me up early hours in the morning just to come and check in to see if there’s something going on, I get fomo for real 😩😩

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Chester's eyes give me the fear
Oh I loathe that a-hole…tried to use being LGBTQ+ as an excuse for being racist in that first live I caught him in on the back of the original Pearl debacle (I can’t believe that’s a something I just had to write…) and then he backtracked and his ‘viewers’ were racist as well. A whole league of yes creeps following his every command as he said whatever insanity came to mind. As has been said many times there’s no excuse for being a 💩 person.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’ve just skim read a catch up, got the most banging of headaches.

Last night with the Mafia and Alex, they weren’t being nice to him at all. I don’t know if they resolved things after I fell asleep but he was getting roasted from all angles and I was happy to be one of the angles.

Also I’m not watching an exposure if you’re not even going to tell me who it’s about.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
If anyones interested, The_ 1_and_ only_Jo Jo is apparently doing an exposure at 9pm. For some reason they would like, all CC members to know. I Don't know who or what it's about.

do me at this rate we should all start charging for our services.
Money Pay Me GIF by Creative Courage
I will get my accountant to send them all the bill 😂😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I think I'd disagree but I do see where your coming from, just unfortunate that someone somewhere is profiting of the work you guys are doing from what it seems. Id like to see Admin more focused on helping the people that bring 70% of their daily traffic. Can understand if you dont see it that way just thought I'd address it while I was here.
Meh I don't care. I appreciate a place that's public to gossip and wouldn't be willing to move elsewhere. If I wanted money I'd get off the internet and get a job. Thanks though 😚

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Can we all bombard angie to do this outing in Tony for Gypsie Queen? There seems to be a lot of tea
Can she not just go in a grow party or buy some a followers shes been shouting for follows for about 20 hours 😂 and she's spoke about putting the live on sub only when she gets them

Status
Not open for further replies.