Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I've removed the post where jojo is basically demanding CC to be there for an exposure. -Unless I'm missing something or running behind. I'm not sure who the exposure is about.
I think many of you will agree, we don't jump when someone clicks their fingers.
Uh huh, I think it falls under the “we’re not your puppets” clause

Anything but that place 😭
My Name Is Earl No GIF
They either want us in someone’s discord or want to sign us up to a trolling agency. Not 100% sure which 😂

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'm ok guys, just annoyed coz I didn't go after them so why attack me? My live was nothing about them, so if you're reading this you lot, do off and leave me alone.
Ok, maybe I'm not ok, I am fing upset. I will get over it, I have Chonky in my ear now, I can hear her saying "they're strangers on an app they don't matter" 🤣
I did nothing to those people they're just showing themselves to be a bunch of nasty online bullies.
Some of them need to be careful coz I had secrets, push me anymore and I will spill.
Dont worry about them! You keep being yourself and doing whats right. They do it because their so insecure and unhappy in their own lives they get validation and pleasure from hurting others and that shows who they are as people. You got me and I'm sure some if not all of CC behind you!

Mar 2, 2024
I'm ok guys, just annoyed coz I didn't go after them so why attack me? My live was nothing about them, so if you're reading this you lot, do off and leave me alone.
Ok, maybe I'm not ok, I am fing upset. I will get over it, I have Chonky in my ear now, I can hear her saying "they're strangers on an app they don't matter" 🤣
I did nothing to those people they're just showing themselves to be a bunch of nasty online bullies.
Some of them need to be careful coz I hold secrets, push me anymore and I will spill.
Woman I demand to see what’s been said

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I've removed the post where jojo is basically demanding CC to be there for an exposure. -Unless I'm missing something or running behind. I'm not sure who the exposure is about.
I think many of you will agree, we don't jump when someone clicks their fingers.
If it's Tony I'll go, if not to depends what else is going on 🤣

Nov 10, 2023
I’ve just skim read a catch up, got the most banging of headaches.

Last night with the Mafia and Alex, they weren’t being nice to him at all. I don’t know if they resolved things after I fell asleep but he was getting roasted from all angles and I was happy to be one of the angles.

Also I’m not watching an exposure if you’re not even going to tell me who it’s about.
The last I saw of them were them asking Alex if he was okay. And being nice. I just came out of there then.

Reactions: 12Spring34
Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Some of them need to be careful coz I had secrets, push me anymore and I will spill.
It's completely understandable. I also get upset and protective over people (even those I don't know personally) But Chonky is right. do em, they are strangers on an app. I live by "if you dont need the negativity in your life - get rid!" Protect your peace, know your truth and shashaaaaay away! <3

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Anyone else in the spring cleaning mood or is it just me? 🤣
My brains in
So apparently chez and Charlotte only came in to spy as did a few CC members, @claires missing specs being one.
Jo Jo seems to forget that people literally tried to destroy her on that app and has the nerve to come after me. Using someone's anixety to bully them is low, they should all be ashamed.
Yes, I am going out, anyone listening could hear in my voice how much anixety that's actually causing me, don't fing mock people for their mental health.
Can't believe I was nice to chez and Charlotte.
I don't know what's gone on with you and them but I don't agree with people takin the piss when your suffering with MH it's bad enough struggling with it let alone people causing more anyone anxiety

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I think I'd disagree but I do see where your coming from, just unfortunate that someone somewhere is profiting of the work you guys are doing from what it seems. Id like to see Admin more focused on helping the people that bring 70% of their daily traffic. Can understand if you dont see it that way just thought I'd address it while I was here.
finger gun GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I think I'd disagree but I do see where your coming from, just unfortunate that someone somewhere is profiting of the work you guys are doing from what it seems. Id like to see Admin more focused on helping the people that bring 70% of their daily traffic. Can understand if you dont see it that way just thought I'd address it while I was here.
What are you actually talking about though? What do you want admin to do exactly? And no one is profiting on
Some of them need to be careful coz I hold secrets, push me anymore and I will spill.
if I say “they’re fs” is that better? I don’t know what happened I went underground at some point after I made my poll, but I think I can safely say whoever upset you are fs. I need to recap the afternoon but I will try not to say the bit you said 🤣

Mar 16, 2024
London
Woman I demand to see what’s been said
Here's one, the rest are just petty mean girl comments.
Oh and yes Jo jo, I will go on and on, it was my fing live, be a bit pointless if I sat there in silence doing fing diamond art!
Oh and for the person asking what the point of my live was it was to prove that I hadn't lied, COMMENT CAFE, DID I PROVE THAT? 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240416_155634_Gallery.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.