Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’ve just skim read a catch up, got the most banging of headaches.

Last night with the Mafia and Alex, they weren’t being nice to him at all. I don’t know if they resolved things after I fell asleep but he was getting roasted from all angles and I was happy to be one of the angles.

Also I’m not watching an exposure if you’re not even going to tell me who it’s about.
Same I think I watched shakira too many times

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
This.

But I genuinely trust some of you more than I trust some of the pricks on TikTok 🤣
Climate Change Agree GIF by Art For Soil - Save Soil

Reactions: Deleted member 1815
Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Here's one, the rest are just petty mean girl comments.
Oh and yes Jo jo, I will go on and on, it was my fing live, be a bit pointless if I sat there in silence doing fing diamond art!
Oh and for the person asking what the point of my live was it was to prove that I hadn't lied, COMMENT CAFE, DID I PROVE THAT? 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240416_155634_Gallery.jpg
For those asking about what was said ^^ it was comments like that being wrote and comments being said about MB's anxiety and "Well if I had anxiety I wouldnt be able to go to the pub!" So yes, I am disappointed in some of them but we move on! As for yourself MB! Well done on today! <3

Mar 16, 2024
London
For those asking about what was said ^^ it was comments like that being wrote and comments being said about MB's anxiety and "Well if I had anxiety I wouldnt be able to go to the pub!" So yes, I am disappointed in some of them but we move on! As for yourself MB! Well done on today! <3
They obviously weren't listening the point is I don't go to the pub! I am going out in a few weeks because it's part of my therapy program, I turned down a walk in the park, meeting a friend but agreed to go out with my husband for a few hours and everyone listening could hear just how anxious I am about doing it.
Anyway, do trying to explain my MH to them, they have only ever used people's mental health against them when it suits them and I'm done with that s.
Enough about me, @Big Chonky or judas, sort me out, tell me off, get me back into CC mode!!

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
They obviously weren't listening the point is I don't go to the pub! I am going out in a few weeks because it's part of my therapy program, I turned down a walk in the park, meeting a friend but agreed to go out with my husband for a few hours and everyone listening could hear just how anxious I am about doing it.
Anyway, do trying to explain my MH to them, they have only ever used people's mental health against them when it suits them and I'm done with that s.
Enough about me, @Big Chonky or judas, sort me out, tell me off, get me back into CC mode!!
You Go Girl GIF by Paramount+

Status
Not open for further replies.