Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Pearl - I made a mistake. People keep talking about it and going after my friends. I didn't mean it like that but everyone keeps going on and on about it.

Me - b you haven't shut up about it since it happened. Every live I go in there you are talking about it.

Solution - Shut up and stop making yourself the topic of every conversation!!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I respect Jay’s consistent attempt to get involved he clearly wants to create a platform. But why is he telling Pearl the same thing again she will never learn any more. I don’t know what his point is anymore

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Feb 29, 2024
I'm ok guys, just annoyed coz I didn't go after them so why attack me? My live was nothing about them, so if you're reading this you lot, do off and leave me alone.
Ok, maybe I'm not ok, I am fing upset. I will get over it, I have Chonky in my ear now, I can hear her saying "they're strangers on an app they don't matter" 🤣
I did nothing to those people they're just showing themselves to be a bunch of nasty online bullies.
Some of them need to be careful coz I hold secrets, push me anymore and I will spill.
Harley Quinn Suicide Girls GIF

Shots fired 😍

Reactions: tonys rosary beads

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Wayne is a raging misogynist so his hands aren’t clean when it comes to discrimination.

I’m just sad that all the hard work the girls have done to try and educate people has been disregarded entirely now. The comments have been horrific. Taurian was wrong, there’s no excusing it. If she was trying to make a point by mirroring the Pearl situation it’s backfired completely.
Bigots always justify their bigotry. Being a victim of one bigotry, doesn't change our own bigotry. It's intersectional innit.

Haters hate what they hate, which is always a lot less than they love but love never harms. Except for that time with my cat
Dalai Lama Illustration GIF by Antoine Doré

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Bigots always justify their bigotry. Being a victim of one bigotry, doesn't change our own bigotry. It's intersectional innit.

Haters hate what they hate, which is always a lot less than they love but love never harms. Except for that time with my cat
Dalai Lama Illustration GIF by Antoine Doré
Anyway do that s.

Who the do in squeeks live has an account on private because those fs are fing this s up for everyone?
Knock Help Me GIF by The Bachelor

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I went in to clear up chunk isnt big chonky from here to bloody find chunkz in here ffs deal is we dont mention kids what so ever stop making us all look fing bad!!
I heard someone earlier say chunk and thought oh god I bet I’ll have another court case. Haha thank you for clearing my name but now I’m hardened to them taking me to jail 🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Wayne is a raging misogynist so his hands aren’t clean when it comes to discrimination.

I’m just sad that all the hard work the girls have done to try and educate people has been disregarded entirely now. The comments have been horrific. Taurian was wrong, there’s no excusing it. If she was trying to make a point by mirroring the Pearl situation it’s backfired completely.
I feel torn because like.. I GET IT. I get exactly the point Taurian is making, and they have proven her point as well.

The thing is, this doesn’t put Taurian at any lower esteem than all the rest of them, because Pearl has done exactly the same and the other have backed up what Pearl did, so why aren’t they backing up Taurian when their knee jerk reaction with Pearl was to say she didn’t mean it that way but for Taurian the logic is inconsistent.

Really hard to word what I mean properly, but I get what she is doing. She’s proving a point as a last resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.