Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8015.jpeg

Took AI to make me realise Angie looks like IT the clown

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Night crew, what’s it like on TikTok from like 4-7am? I’m fed with this headache and I might go bed soon but then I’ll wake up proper early but if any just stuff happens in the wee hours I might give it a go tonight ahha
Have a nice early night. Have you got an ice pack you can pop on? I suffer from migraines and they help mine a little xx

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 919
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I feel torn because like.. I GET IT. I get exactly the point Taurian is making, and they have proven her point as well.

The thing is, this doesn’t put Taurian at any lower esteem than all the rest of them, because Pearl has done exactly the same and the other have backed up what Pearl did, so why aren’t they backing up Taurian when their knee jerk reaction with Pearl was to say she didn’t mean it that way but for Taurian the logic is inconsistent.

Really hard to word what I mean properly, but I get what she is doing. She’s proving a point as a last resort.
It's not about the fact she was homophobic. They don't really care about that, they are using it as a cover to come for her because they want to continue being racist. Wayne was crying for 4 hours the other day demanding to be able to sing "baba black sheep" anytime he wants. Despite being 40 with no kids.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I feel torn because like.. I GET IT. I get exactly the point Taurian is making, and they have proven her point as well.

The thing is, this doesn’t put Taurian at any lower esteem than all the rest of them, because Pearl has done exactly the same and the other have backed up what Pearl did, so why aren’t they backing up Taurian when their knee jerk reaction with Pearl was to say she didn’t mean it that way but for Taurian the logic is inconsistent.

Really hard to word what I mean properly, but I get what she is doing. She’s proving a point as a last resort.
Is there a recording of this argument involving Wayne and Taurian?

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Anyway do that s.

Who the do in squeeks live has an account on private because those fs are fing this s up for everyone?
Knock Help Me GIF by The Bachelor
Go in, quickly hold the screen down for a bit and let go and it should let you watch (tik tok glitch).
Only downside is you can't read the comments

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Have a nice early night. Have you got an ice pack you can pop on? I suffer from migraines and they help mine a little xx
I do have one in the freezer actually. I’ve been slammed with migraines lately but they’re usually the ones with the fizzy vision and less headachey but this one is wild. I’ve had about 6 tiny naps today and I never nap!

• Sad
Reactions: Pickle

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024

They all need to just be mindful of what they say and be kind to one another. In argument's going for someone’s race , sexuality, gender, disability, body size, hair type or colour and looks they lose any credibility in my opinion. They should go for their actions and what they’ve said.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
A woman came in saying “do you support Palestine or Israel” and the comments were full of Israeli flags and their whole point was that it was “disrespectful to do on remembrance day” as if children aren’t dying everyday🤦🏼‍♀️. A woman even said “I don’t support anyone, I support my legs” Grow up.
ftards

Reactions: Gemstone
Status
Not open for further replies.