Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I was asked to make an Amazon wish list for my wedding so family could buy off there. I was told to put the expensive items on there because parents etc were paying for them. Doesn’t mean I’m a fing beg
Exactly, I have a wishlist because my family are sick of seeing my awkward face when they buy me something hideous and I try to lie that I love it but they know I'd rather grate my nipples off with a cheese grater than wear it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
What's so likable about this louie?
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Reactions: BattyBat

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Exactly, I have a wishlist because my family are sick of seeing my awkward face when they buy me something hideous and I try to lie that I love it but they know I'd rather grate my nipples off with a cheese grater than wear it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly! So the item that was for say £200 was for my parents and the £5 photo frame for anyone who wanted to buy it. I knew and other guests knew the more expensive gifts were there also for after the wedding so what money we got, we could buy it ourselves

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
IMG_1440.jpeg

Boozie after the consequences of her own actions mean she faces repercussions throwing a tantrum and a pity party…
IMG_6223.jpeg

Poodle the wannabe mafia boss after she finishes writing another script and making sure her accounts get unbanned with the help of her agency/pyramid scheme ready to spend the day trying to nourish her own ego and nurse her insecurities by spewing a relentless torrent of horrid nonsense on TT

(Don’t look at the last image if you have a fear of clowns, I hated even making it and could only stomach putting on a clown nose)

Miss Beg reading the script of the day/night after talking behind everyone’s backs behind the scenes laughing her head off and living in her delusional world believing she’s the ‘Queen’ of TT when really she’s an utter joke and a huge hypocrite just like the other people she surrounds herself with.

Attachments

• IMG_7074.jpeg
    IMG_7074.jpeg
    224.7 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.