Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Gifting nora like she’s right in bullying a young lad being gifted when he’s waiting for a new heart. NO COMPASSION s t we stand with Louis 💙

Attachments

• IMG_1195.jpeg
    IMG_1195.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 47
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
IMG_1440.jpeg

Boozie after the consequences of her own actions mean she faces repercussions throwing a tantrum and a pity party…
IMG_6223.jpeg

Poodle the wannabe mafia boss after she finishes writing another script and making sure her accounts get unbanned with the help of her agency/pyramid scheme ready to spend the day trying to nourish her own ego and nurse her insecurities by spewing a relentless torrent of horrid nonsense on TT

(Don’t look at the last image if you have a fear of clowns, I hated even making it and could only stomach putting on a clown nose)

Miss Beg reading the script of the day/night after talking behind everyone’s backs behind the scenes laughing her head off and living in her delusional world believing she’s the ‘Queen’ of TT when really she’s an utter joke and a huge hypocrite just like the other people she surrounds herself with.
Omg that cockcunt one has proper sketched me out imagine if that’s what she looks like?

Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
Im fuming at this Nora!! The boy is waiting for someone to die so he can live! Does she understand that alone in his head? He’s scared incase he dies, he’s scared to be happy because it’s someone’s life that’s gone for him, the impact that alone on a young lad is massive, I couldn’t even begin to think how I’d be if it was me or my children. It’s disgusting x

Status
Not open for further replies.