Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
What freaks you are come and do a deep dive on me I’ll do one on you 1,2,3
noodles spaghetti GIF

Mar 16, 2024
London
Bonnie lied about needing a kidney transplant got found out, disappeared.(I was new to the group so don't know all information but I think she used felicity and Jo Jo's real situation to get facts and information to use herself?)
An account came on the scene pretending to be a married couple, one a nurse one a fireman. Got very friendly very quickly and very keen on being mods. The female half then announced she was pregnant and apparently told tiktok before her own family and kids. A few weeks later the male half came on and said that the female half was 20 weeks pregnant (though was only 12 weeks the week before) but had miscarried the baby. Sent many people inboxes going into great detail about losing the baby, giving birth to her and holding her This was sent to people who had lost children themselves and weirdly the time of this was linked to I think felicity and when she lost her child, like to the exact moment. Now obviously this was suspicious and people started looking into it and somehow it got exposed that this account was actually Bonnie. They denied it at 1st but later on did go in a box and confirm.
So yeah, really fed up and obviously this was why jojo and felicity were particularly upset as they had shared information with Bonnie who then used it to try to gain trust, sympathy and gifts.
Sorry for essay 🤦‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
Yes, her real name is Ruby. She def has munchausens or something. She came on the app as Bonny who was in urgent need of a kidney transplant, raised some money because she was so ill. Weirdly said her teacher was giving her a transplant. They found out she was lying and she admitted it and disappeared from the app for a little bit. Then came back a few months later as a couple called Lauren and Kyle or something, she then was telling people she gave birth to stillborn babies. And then people recognised her voice so she buggered off again. Would not surprise me if she is back somewhere, she has serious issues, even worse than the Jodie gal.
Yes that's right I remember when she said she was Ruby and Bonnie. She has 💯 got some serious mental health problems. As long as she isn't coning people for coins. Some crazy peeps out there

Status
Not open for further replies.