Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
The restraint you showed the last few weeks pretending not to be unhinged is amazing ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ it's all spewing out now though isn't it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I had no clue he was someone on the app until he wanted a voice changer to get into Angieโ€™s box the other day. I actually thought he was ok before then. Iโ€™m ashamed of myself! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I had no clue he was someone on the app until he wanted a voice changer to get into Angieโ€™s box the other day. I actually thought he was ok before then. Iโ€™m ashamed of myself! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Trust No One Hbo GIF by SuccessionHBO

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
But that's what they do , they all gang up. I have red flags about what she's said but I wouldn't have handled it like these do
Thereโ€™s no benefit to it at all is there. Like that huge dollop Dawn and the others coming in with nothing useful.

Shes clearly lying on the spot or mentally disturbed, either way that isnโ€™t normal and so being so harsh is a risky way to approach such a person.

Omg This fing guy needs to do one

Reactions: HairyPoppins
Mar 16, 2024
London
I don't believe she's bonnie and I dont understand the need to question her identity
I have listened and couldn't really hear but the accent didn't change when I was there. But I did notice some comments with people saying she's Ruby someone and I think that was Bonnie's real name, but the voice I heard didn't scream out to me tbh but who knows ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ

Status
Not open for further replies.