Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Who’s frankie? I deffo replied to someone - I cannot recall the name tho
You were talking to Frankie Angie’s mod on the live and I was too and we were telling her about cal and starmix person. I may just be overthinking idk lol.
Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Mar 2, 2024
I’m pretty sure Kush Queen is more than likely Frankie, Angie’s mod.
Me and Chonky both said to Frankie in personal replies on Angie’s live, that Cal had been outed in CC. I even personally told Frankie that Cal was slagging off Lynz.
The next minute, Kush Queen comes on CC and asks about where Cal has been outed. I then questioned her if she was Frankie due to the timing of it, and she said no, I’m Amy. Why would Amy be coming on to CC with a personal reply sent to Frankie? The chat was going way way too fast for anyone other than Frankie to see. After her reply I went back to the live and I suddenly saw Kush Queen on there but Frankie was nowhere to be seen. Also, I personally said to Frankie on the live about Cal slagging off Lynz and she was in here asking where that was. Anyway, that’s my theory 😂 Apologies if I’m wrong Kush Queen lol.
I’m fairly sure Frankie is the name on her account, she’s openly said she’s here

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
This was after in angies the girl never came back with a time either i recorded 15 minutes as was sorting little one and forgot to stop it, ive chopped it down to where its him and her

Also to add this was supposed to have happened on the 14th if anyone did record Alex's live that day

So if its not on comment cafe it didn't happen? 😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.