Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Are you taking the piss i cant stand the bloke im purely showing the recording of him in angies do you read here enough or see my comments 😬. Your the one whos desperate to believe something that didn't happen not me 🤷🏻‍♀️
I see all your comments and until tonight I never ever questioned you. I'm not desperate. I genuinely couldn't give a s 🤣 but you've posted multiple times plus private messaged me. It's just weird for someone who doesn't like the guy.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Cal
1713311524777.png
EXPOSED 🤣🤣🤣

I see all your comments and until tonight I never ever questioned you. I'm not desperate. I genuinely couldn't give a s 🤣 but you've posted multiple times plus private messaged me. It's just weird for someone who doesn't like the guy.
No i told you to be careful now if that makes me a bad person then block me. As a mum with an autistic little boy I'd be straight onto him if he mocked something close to me. I have never liked him but do you not think lying is dangerous?

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Oh, sorry - I meant to reply more coherently (tired and got semi-distracted)

I meant that if it was proved that Alex did say that then it would be horrid but if it was proved that he didn’t say that then ofc also bad and either and it’s a dilemma way until it’s proved. Just have to be patient and check for proof but shouldn’t be long either way and the likelihood is that if it was said it will be said again and there will be proof/if it wasn’t said then there will be a slip up and someone will catch that with proof.

Reactions: No More Guff

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
No i told you to be careful now if that makes me a bad person then block me. As a mum with an autistic little boy I'd be straight onto him if he mocked something close to me. I have never liked him but do you not think lying is dangerous?
Of course lying is really bad. That's why we are here, to expose those who lie right?

I apologise right now if I got it wrong. I can only be honest with how I feel. You just seemed overly obsessed with proving he didn't lie.

Of course lying is really bad. That's why we are here, to expose those who lie right?

I apologise right now if I got it wrong. I can only be honest with how I feel. You just seemed overly obsessed with proving he didn't lie.
Obcessed by making 2 or 3 comments and showing a recording where they boxed together i guess you didn't watch the live early hours of this morning either. I tell you what i shan't comment on the situation again.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Obcessed by making 2 or 3 comments and showing a recording where they boxed together i guess you didn't watch the live early hours of this morning either. I tell you what i shan't comment on the situation again.
I didn't no. I work so I'm usually asleep early hours.

Comment all you want. I'll just sit and watch and make my own mind up :)
I do agree that if he said anything bad, it would be here. Someone would have clocked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.