Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC
real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
They have all just confirmed i did not back him or advice him id never associate myself with alex from day 1 i could never stand him ive neber supported him not even on my main account. I dont get what people are trying to achieve in here ive not been around all day now this s because i wrote a few comments because i dont believe in lying
You’ve never come across as an Alex fan to me just thought I’d throw that in trying to catch up tonight

Feb 29, 2024
I didn't give alex any advice at all i was doing my shopping and commented saying 'im saying nothing 🤐' i didn't lick his ass at all. He was disgusting to them last night and called paula a bully and made nanny d drop because of the way he was. How do i prove here i don't support someone? Because i most definitely don't. I don’t even go into his lives on my cc account apart from today to back chonky as she was being accused of being an account saying about his kid. I usually watch from my main or a fake and i never comment on either of those. You can all think as you wish but i most definitely do not support him and i never have
No one cares if you like Alex 🤣 gaslight me all you want but I was getting a vibe from you and miss noisy last night 🤣🤣

• Love
Reactions: No More Guff
No one cares if you like Alex 🤣 gaslight me all you want but I was getting a vibe from you and miss noisy last night 🤣🤣
Gaslight you wtf, so hes whining about being called a peado and how it hurts his ego if it hurt you that much why would you keep going back for more thats deranged behaviour and people do throw the word around like sweets. I don't see the issue thats neither being nice or giving advice.

I just woke up for a pee but I read just one page. Before I read the rest. @MrStarMix get your arse in here right now. I want to play with you some more 😈 didn’t realise you had another account that we need to get banned. Ahhhhh this is just too good. You silly sausage, course we’d recognise your voice, everyone else learnt how to pronounce full words before your age!

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
It’s not trolls that call ambulance and police to Emz, it’s her followers who are probably genuinely concerned about her crazy behaviour. No one of intelligence would want to waste their time and recourses
Do you think though, that people who are concerned about her would call the police twice, fire and ambulance all within 1 hour? I'm not too sure myself. You may be right but I think it's people trolling just for drama to watch. I may be wrong. It's just such a waste. I don't watch her, I just pop in if I hear there's drama, she's too much for me.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Gaslight you wtf, so hes whining about being called a peado and how it hurts his ego if it hurt you that much why would you keep going back for more thats deranged behaviour and people do throw the word around like sweets. I don't see the issue thats neither being nice or giving advice.
Notice how she said ‘was getting’ past tense and you still came for her there - just going to point that out. I think, yes, no one innocent should be deemed such a thing (we can not deny or confirm whether anyone that hadn’t been officially named is one and - I’m not talking about TT policing here where Tony/Alex and co shout and scream accusations about people they know nothing about on the back of an argument) - however, you have to consider it from others perspectives as well.

No one knows who you are, that is intentional, no one desires to know who you are if you are truly not one of the people ‘spying’ to massage their egos/manipulate the narratives/attempt to sway perceptions/etc. After people being revealed and knowing they’re in a place where there is information along with other things is irksome and it can also make you paranoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.