Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
When I asked for a leopard fly kicking an alcoholic with a beard

Attachments

• IMG_3358.jpeg
    IMG_3358.jpeg
    279.6 KB · Views: 53
I’m gonna jump in here and back you up a little bit on your suspicion, because I saw Charlie’s oxygen in Claire’s live last night giving Alex advice and it was coming across quite friendly! 🤣 like warning him away from Angie and saying Alex needs to find people who don’t bring him down, as if he’s not the one running round accusing people of allsorts and being a t to everyone around him including his friends! I dunno it just didn’t sit right with me and I didn’t comment in the chat, because everyone was licking Alexs arse including the fishwives! 🤣 little miss noises was in there too being extra friendly giving advice! Maybe they are the ‘good ones’ from comment cafe that Alex keeps referring too?
The Inbetweeners Thumbs Up GIF
I didn't give alex any advice at all i was doing my shopping and commented saying 'im saying nothing 🤐' i didn't lick his ass at all. He was disgusting to them last night and called paula a bully and made nanny d drop because of the way he was. How do i prove here i don't support someone? Because i most definitely don't. I don’t even go into his lives on my cc account apart from today to back chonky as she was being accused of being an account saying about his kid. I usually watch from my main or a fake and i never comment on either of those. You can all think as you wish but i most definitely do not support him and i never have

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I didn't give alex any advice at all i was doing my shopping and commented saying 'im saying nothing 🤐' i didn't lick his ass at all. He was disgusting to them last night and called paula a bully and made nanny d drop because of the way he was. How do i prove here i don't support someone? Because i most definitely don't. I don’t even go into his lives on my cc account apart from today to back chonky as she was being accused of being an account saying about his kid. I usually watch from my main or a fake and i never comment on either of those. You can all think as you wish but i most definitely do not support him and i never have
Tbf me and Charlies oxygen were in the fish wives live last night making pictures and just pissing about, Charlie made all the derogatory ones of Alex 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.