Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I swear these creators are just purposely trying to cause issues now
Already written his headline for the news tomorrow, thoughts?

Former criminal Dave Dorans, in an attempt to reach new levels of infamy, uploaded a video of himself mocking an Indian accent, whilst wearing a monkey filter. Perhaps dear, it would be wise to send your EDL audition tape, privately next time.

Nov 10, 2023

Former criminal Dave Dorans, in an attempt to reach new levels of infamy, uploaded a video of himself mocking an Indian accent, whilst wearing a monkey filter. Perhaps dear, it would be wise to send your EDL audition tape, privately next time.
That’s perfect MrsD 👏👏

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
No im not Alex, I am Wayne though but most of you have accepted me 🤎🤎
Love You Hug GIF by Celebs Go Dating

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
What video and WHO IS KELLY ???
Irish Kelly with the cowboy hat, I snuck in to her live once on an account I made because Alex was in there and I didn’t know who Irish Kelly was either and I wanted to spy…😂 She likes to brag and lie and pretend she’s very tough and you never hear the same story twice from her

She’s also trigger happy with kicking people

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Irish Kelly with the cowboy hat, I snuck in to her live once on an account I made because Alex was in there and I didn’t know who Irish Kelly was either and I wanted to spy…😂 She likes to brag and lie and pretend she’s very tough and you never hear the same story twice from her

She’s also trigger happy with kicking people
No earlier someone said pineapple grassed Kelly to the police or something ?? X

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth

Status
Not open for further replies.