NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Here you go 😄

IMG_3614.jpeg
Love it :love: thank you as always!

prisoner_2120

Feb 28, 2024
Angies attic
full of weirdos - if your that hard mt address is apartment 8, Shepherd’s Bush, Newcastle, Ne296lq - come show your face coz it’ll get ramped all over North Shields darling so come
Perfect ad for you, just follow the instructions and take yourself out for a fly, off a cliff or really tall building 👍 don't forget to do a double back flip on your way down 😘

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240417_165030_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240417_165030_Chrome.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 22
Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I appreciate that comment cafe is anonymous and I respect everyone’s right to anonymity however I do also believe that if I have a suspicion that someone is in here trying to play us, I’m going to voice my opinion.
After reading some posts from @ELM and their back and forth with @charlies oxygen, I believe that ELM IS ALEX

If you go back and read their posts they have a very Alex type vibe to them. Alex also very often says JESUS fING CHRIST of as ELM puts JFC
They claim to have been on the app for 2.5 years but only stumbled into lives a couple of days ago. They state that they come to comment cafe after seeing Tony calling everyone pedlos but they seem to have enough knowledge about Angie, red, pearl, Alex. Even the Jody Lee situation was suspicious.
If your not Alex I apologise but when I get a suspicion or gut feeling I’m normally right ✌🏽
If it is alex you’re a fing pudding and should spend more time sorting your private life and stop sending little dick pics you’re a fing laughing stock

I appreciate that comment cafe is anonymous and I respect everyone’s right to anonymity however I do also believe that if I have a suspicion that someone is in here trying to play us, I’m going to voice my opinion.
After reading some posts from @ELM and their back and forth with @charlies oxygen, I believe that ELM IS ALEX
If you go back and read their posts they have a very Alex type vibe to them. Alex also very often says JESUS fING CHRIST of as ELM puts JFC
They claim to have been on the app for 2.5 years but only stumbled into lives a couple of days ago. They state that they come to comment cafe after seeing Tony calling everyone pedlos but they seem to have enough knowledge about Angie, red, pearl, Alex. Even the Jody Lee situation was suspicious.
If your not Alex I apologise but when I get a suspicion or gut feeling I’m normally right ✌🏽
I’m very sus of ELM. Can’t tell if they’ve come from somewhere or they’re someone’s granny 😂😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I would love one please 🙏

Eyes blue
Hair blonde, just shoulder length
pastey Irish white 😂
Female
Donkey 💕 favourite animal
Hobby watching tiktok drama 😆 🤣
Eire, with a shamrock ☘️ if possible

Xxx
I hope you love this, went with a different vibe. Let me know if you’d rather something more traditional!

IMG_3617.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.