Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I hope you love this, went with a different vibe. Let me know if you’d rather something more traditional!

IMG_3617.jpeg
Awwwww I absolutely love this, thank you so much dear 💚🤍🧡

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour/length (curly/straight etc) : long blue curly/wavy hair
Race (or light/tan etc) : white / tattooed
Animal (pick whether you’re a chosen animal or human with said animal) : human with bat
Fav hobby (if not based on your username) : Tik Tok bust ups
Name on laptop (not too long) : Madworld

Thank you Mrs D 💋
Hope you love this, went for a badass vibe 🦇

IMG_3618.jpeg

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Can everyone please check my latest video I’ve only uploaded a little bit of Demis live, only recorded a minute as the rest was honestly disgusting and it wouldn’t of uploaded anyway, she did eventually get banned but what I witnessed was her grandparents being emotionally manipulated and spoken to in the most disgusting way it’s really really triggered me, and the thought of how she may be behind the scenes is actually scary 😔
There an odd bunch ain't they

Reactions: Tootyfruity

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Lynz u babble on about chloe n her drink driving but u fail to see she was parked with keys in ignition BUT u on the other hand drive ur car with ur son in the car n sit talking in angies boxes. Pll with glass houses n all that

Let’s not forget when Sheila asked Angie for a lift to town after Angie had had over a bottle of wine. She said she’d be back and took at least half an hour. When she was called out on it in the chat, she said no I gave her a lift down the stairs to her Uber. Utter bs but it got brushed under the carpet of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.