Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
This is hilarious! They were advertising MT's beef battles not too long ago but it didn't gain any traction. So now they are mad that some young kid learned how to manipulate the system. I don't agree with them using the poor kid who got hurt for clout but they are more concerned that he is climbing the weekly's.

real housewives tamra barney GIF
My elder kids watch his beef battles. He seems to be the most latest popular fad thing to watch for that age range at the moment. When my daughter shared it to me there was 450k watching in there. MT could never. I did report the host and the β€œkid” in the boxes but came back no violations. It’s all fake.

They've just said they don't know what age that Ezekiel is because they've heard different ages, they are going off the fact that it's children because one of them pretended to be Lexi who's 14. Despite saying they aren't even sure if it is 😭

I still think Tony needs exposed first. But that won't happen because his friends are in the box.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
Why would you have to make an account to sneak in the live cos Alex was in there?
You didn’t know her but you wanted to sneak in there to spy?
You said you only come across lives the other day so how would you know she likes to brag, lie, act tough and that you would never hear the same story twice from her?
I mean Onion boi 2.0 wannabe cult leader Alex was in there which I was made aware of via comment cafe (if I recall correctly) I observe mostly and say what I see (with people) - I see no reason to lie about things and form my basis from information here as well. I was also checking out that live and wanted to be a tad cautious to see what was going on because I didn’t know exactly what would go down.

Last edited:

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I mean Onion boi 2.0 wannabe cult leader Alex. I observe mostly and say what I see - I see no reason to lie about things and form my basis from information here as well. I was also checking out that live and wanted to be a tad cautious to see what was going on.
I’ve got my spidey senses and my eye on you. πŸ•΅πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
They've just said they don't know what age that Ezekiel is because they've heard different ages, they are going off the fact that it's children because one of them pretended to be Lexi who's 14. Despite saying they aren't even sure if it is 😭

I still think Tony needs exposed first. But that won't happen because his friends are in the box.
πŸ’―πŸ’― They seem to be ignoring Tony and his wrongdoings like they usually do when it’s their friend being called out.

Status
Not open for further replies.