Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I mean Onion boi 2.0 wannabe cult leader Alex. I observe mostly and say what I see - I see no reason to lie about things and form my basis from information here as well. I was also checking out that live and wanted to be a tad cautious to see what was going on.
You joined here 7 days ago from in your words “watching Tony call everyone pedlows”, you said that you only came across lives a few days ago despite being on TikTok for 2.5 years. You claim you don’t know anyone but you’ve previously made fake accounts to go in a live of someone you claim you don’t know to spy cos Alex is in there, despite you saying you don’t know who people are.
Look this is a public, anonymous forum and we all have the right to be here but your story isn’t adding up. There’s no way you have obtained so much information on these people from watching live and this chat for a week. Just my opinion and observation

Mar 14, 2024
Yorkshire
Amy with the yellow hearts is a pure bell end. Went around the app giving a fake sob story about having no gas and electricity to heat her and her so-called child. Messaged Paula and many others begging them to lend money. They all found out they had been fed the same story and fed her clean off, hence why she disappeared for months on end. Get out ya scruffy beggy do, Yorkshire doesn't claim you.

Mar 16, 2024
London
I thought it was mazekeen, mazza, mables ect friend amy that's the impression Frankie gave as Frankie said in here that they were besties now im confused i can't even look back as frankie deleted her stuff
I thought Amy was friends with Paula and gang too so I am totally lost. Has she done anything to upset them other than still being friends with kelly?

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
It’s complex, kushqueen is called Amy and tam and Tony have a mod called Amy 😬
Pop Tv What GIF by Schitt's Creek

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
They are trying to figure out if you are JR and if ur good or not 🤣🤣🤣

They are calling u into the live but we can't get in 🤣
I told them why my name was Jr the other day. I'm not being summoned anywhere by old ladies 😭 Iv only been somewhat nice to them because I can't tell the difference between most of them and everyone here seems to like them so Iv went with the flow. I am not arsed if they don't like me 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.