Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
@nolan.emrick has inspired me to reveal my true self so here it goes..
I'M BATMAN!
mangina GIF

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Dose anyone remember an old guy with a white beard he was homeless. He stayed with a couple but he took the piss and had to leave. He went miles on a train to someone's house and it was a joke. His TT name was cnuts or very similar. Not seen him for a few months
I think he was scamming, his stories didn't really add up, especially the flat, wishlist and a deposit paid by Cambridge Council even though the flat weren't in that area.

• Wow
Reactions: Little Marshmallow
I'll never understand how the app works 90% of the comments in these mens lives are women. Since when do women support men that have treated women like absolute s even when the proof is smacking them in the face, just like the people who support alex if they were cheated on they would want to be comforted yet they will still sit and support. Guess women supporting women is no longer a thing.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Only Tony videos from his ex babyfacebryony93backup2

Downloaded as soon as I saw them haven’t watched fully yet. They got banned during me downloading them the account kept disappearing.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
If your family and babies are receiving so much hate why would you stay on an app which is stressing your partner out now your either lying tony or using your circumstances for that fame that you seem to chase. Your a washed up no one even your eyebrows are trying to escape from your face
I said this to my partner. Surely tiktok isn't that important? She has a baby coming soon yeah? Just focus on them not strangers who you claim are making your life hell? It's weird

Status
Not open for further replies.