Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I agree. Look at you being all nice!
No Way Beer GIF by Busch

Mar 2, 2024
They’re guessing who Judas

I didn’t say I saw on the back of Tony calling people pedlos - I saw the Pearl situation first and was like WTF then then saw Chester 👀 I called Chester out. I didn’t know comment cafe existed I was actually told about it in one of the menopause mafia’s groups as I was learning that they’d been called pedlo’s. Before this, yes, I had my TT account for years but I watched posts on my fyp and that’s it. I have fake accounts because every time I would call out Alex (asking him about his continuous lies) I would get kicked. People can verify I’m not Alex/etc because they’ve seen my face but honestly it’s not that deep. This is weird.

(Sorry for the long post)
I know who you are on tiktok. You followed me when your profile pic was the same on here as it is on tiktok. I’m not exposing you or anything, I can just confirm you are definitely not Alex 😂

Feb 28, 2024
USA
I told them why my name was Jr the other day. I'm not being summoned anywhere by old ladies 😭 Iv only been somewhat nice to them because I can't tell the difference between most of them and everyone here seems to like them so Iv went with the flow. I am not arsed if they don't like me 😭
It was a the name change that had them thinking your were someone called “jr” from onlytonyofficals lives, I did explain to them that they gotten your mixed up with someone else completely wrong. Just a little misunderstanding☺️

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It was a the name change that had them thinking your were someone called “jr” from onlytonyofficals lives, I did explain to them that they gotten your mixed up with someone else completely wrong. Just a little misunderstanding☺️
I don't know how they are confused when they were told this two days ago in the comments and everyone laughed about it? They don't need a reason to talk about me. I barely comment in their lives or even watch them 😭😭 there's no misunderstand to be had, I haven't spoke to them 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.