Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
She’s a vindictive b, taking it out on others wont help that your bf is a s t who has zero respect for you or your family. Yet you sit in a box begging his friends. Show power and take control darling. You look incredibly
If I was toni and I was humiliated like that I certainly wouldn't be giving him the time of day he'd would of been binned ages ago more fool her sorry

Apr 17, 2024
South Wales UK
www.tiktok.com
WOW how charming. Blocking me on TT just because I'm Feisty's MOD! I was only being friendly by sending you a follow!
I muted 1 of you this morning by MISTAKE!! I quickly unmuted you as soon as I realised. I was trying to mute that other person. I asked Miss Baguette to apologise to whoever you are for me. So I apologise for any inconvenience caused to you darling 😘

• Angry
Reactions: kushqueen
Hope you are OK don't be feeling bad
Yeah im ok i think i handled it wrongly it but i also think it wouldn't have mattered either way as it still would have had the same impact, his back handed bullshit apology ended with him saying they act like victims upset her further.

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah im ok i think i handled it wrongly it but i also think it wouldn't have mattered either way as it still would have had the same impact, his back handed bullshit apology ended with him saying they act like victims upset her further.
It is what it is at the end of the day alex loves to stir his pot and more they give him attention the worse he's gonna get but he is making them look foolish

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
17134021682016931664700019786040.jpg
No idea what part of tt I've scrolled into, or how, but anyone fancy a psychic reading from lampshade-head?

I got an apology from alex today for accusing me of being that 3 letter wrongins without a shred of evidence a very rare apology but at least I got one
As you should its a disgusting accusation to make against someone and he doesn't like it said to him so why the do should he be able to do it to others. Least he didnt call you a victim after spiteful little man he is

Demi and trace were just live eating frozen slimming word carbonara and talking about kids
I woke an hour ago and been watching that whilst drowsy. It’s just ended 😂 before it ended someone asked Demi why her mum been asking people for a photo of their kid. Dunno who it was though

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Trace? Not the first time. Didn’t she have that big outing on angies live cause she doxxed or said she was going to doxx Chloe’s child last year? Most senile sicko I’ve seen
iv never followed them before this, I do remember Angie always threatening to let Demi and trace in her box to expose Chloe anytime Chloe pissed Angie off 😭😭

iv never followed them before this, I do remember Angie always threatening to let Demi and trace in her box to expose Chloe anytime Chloe pissed Angie off 😭😭
Yeah that’s true. I remember first time Alex went for the risings Angie gifted Demi above him at the start 😂 but then found that Demi had no one else gifting her and Angie needed booze so

Status
Not open for further replies.