Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
My looks don't bother me so why should they bother you! I'm not here to impress you babes.
Fire Cmt GIF by The Dude Perfect Show

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Ooooh I didn’t know this. Thanks for setting that straight.
We all know Miss Dread, J, and cock-achew read CC.
We get the blame for a lot of s and this will probably be used against us tomorrow on her morning s show. -I'll try and keep this short.
I've followed Grandad Gobshite since he's been on the app. They, had a big fall out because Grandad Gobshites long term friend (Barry or Brian) scammed everyone after he scripted a story about his vegetable garden being vandalised- He used the veg to feed the homeless.
He went in Dreads box and spun a narrative and he was sent a s load of gifts so they could put it towards the winter fund he made approx £800.
Then it came out he had wrecked his own vegetable garden so people would gift more and send more money to their PayPal account. - Grandad Gobsgite swore he wasn't in on it and knew nothing about it. Before that happened Dread also sent £100 from the sub money to GG winter fund. Only to find out that GG had also been done for scamming a football club when he was chairman - its all over the fyp including the news article. So that's where their beef comes from.
The last thing CC need is to be blamed for spreading more lies and twisting anything.
Miss dread is waiting for any excuse to call comment cafe a bunch of liars.

Apr 17, 2024
South Wales UK
www.tiktok.com
Why you mocking her? Because she has emotions? Oh yeah, sorry I forgot. You’re used to people who pretend. You don’t have the brain capacity to understand real from fake. Dumb hag
No emotions, just very good at turning on the water works to manipulate & gaslight you idiots who believe her bullshit. She isn't called bullshit Belton in TT for NO reason!! People didn't run her out of TT for NO reason! Give it time & you will learn 🫣

Status
Not open for further replies.