Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
No emotions, just very good at turning on the water works to manipulate & gaslight you idiots who believe her bullshit. She isn't called bullshit Belton in TT for NO reason!! Everyone didn't run her out of TT for NO reason! Give it time & you will learn 🫣
For one I will make my own mind up on people, not what you or other wrong ones say
I would rather have MB as a friend then fiesty thanks very much, you go back over to her and stay there.

Mar 2, 2024
No emotions, just very good at turning on the water works to manipulate & gaslight you idiots who believe her bullshit. She isn't called bullshit Belton in TT for NO reason!! Everyone didn't run her out of TT for NO reason! Give it time & you will learn 🫣
I’d take a thousand Beltons over one scummy t like you. You support a child abuser. You deserve nothing but contempt and harassment. You talk about gaslighting and bullshit, do you realise how fing thick you sound. After all Fiestys done to people and you spew out s like that. Go suck your mum ya fing w

Mar 16, 2024
London
For one I will make my own mind up on people, not what you or other wrong ones say
I would rather have MB as a friend then fiesty thanks very much, you go back over to her and stay there.
No one calls me that, and I wasn't run off anywhere, she would like to think everything was bullshit but unfortunately for her, I came with proof, including the fact that she helped fiesty lie to tiktok and let everyone believe that fiesty had taken an overdose...

Mar 2, 2024
Another bathsponge soaking up all of the s. Do your homework & be able to differentiate the facts from the fiction! I wouldn't associate with ANY kind of abuser. Hence why I turned against Fact Freak aka Talktime!
Oh I know what she did. We all do. Why don’t you do your homework thick s. And how would you know what a bath sponge is? You look like you havent seen one in years. Can smell the jizz of 50 of your punters through my screen

Mar 16, 2024
London
I’d take a thousand Beltons over one scummy t like you. You support a child abuser. You deserve nothing but contempt and harassment. You talk about gaslighting and bullshit, do you realise how fing thick you sound. After all Fiestys done to people and you spew out s like that. Go suck your mum ya fing w
Loves ya! 🤎🤣🤣

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I've missed so much, I'm not gona ask for a recap 🤣🤣but could someone please tell me the account that is holding those "beef" battles?

Reactions: BattyBat
Status
Not open for further replies.