Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't block you! I haven't been back long. Yesterday was my 2nd day in a live.
Please don’t address me directly. You give me the ick just for supporting Feisty. I will run with whatever narrative I want if you support that lying, moley wrongun. WelshWonderWoman booted Cals cat and said she asked Alex for a dick pic!!

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Hann is contacting the big creators to complain about one of the biggest creators, who is employed directly by tik tok in order to help reposition their content?

It's like these idiots have never been on tik tok.
Tik Tok Stare GIF

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Hann who suggested if a 17 year old couldn't get in Luke's box to talk about a traumatic sexual event when she was 14 then why couldn't she just write a statement about her trauma and have her mother read it out.
And she studies law doesn't she? She should know better 🤦🏻‍♀️ all this and they have no proof how old this lad is of the girls. It's so wrong and what if what they're doing gets him hurt or worse!

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
First of all do off Alicia you whiny b.
What Ezikial has done is not ok by any stretch of the imagination, but has anyone actually spoken to teenagers these days! As a mother of teen boys things have moved on they are fing savages. They don’t play nice! Admittedly there are vulnerable children out there but as a parent of a vulnerable child you should be taking extra measures!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
And she studies law doesn't she? She should know better 🤦🏻‍♀️ all this and they have no proof how old this lad is of the girls. It's so wrong and what if what they're doing gets him hurt or worse!
She is always requesting heated debates then get in giving her expert legal advice. She's literally just said she's never saw the lives and is just making stuff up to go off 🤷‍♀️

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I don’t agree with none of this. I don’t like the lives Ezekiel holds BUT the assumptions this lot are making about him are so dangerous. I can’t believe what I’m hearing in angies box.
He's literally gonna get attacked in public because Angie and that have basically said he's an older man and is abusing kids

People say vile things about you all the time that are not true. I am not 3 letters I’m just here for the fun and banter
Yeah, I’m just going to go ahead and associate you with the 3 letter group cause I’ve seen you act like them in here and in comments on TikTok.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Iv been out I'm a bit clueless on this .....in my day we meet outside the school gates and scrapped ,first to bleed lost....this world ,I'm glad I'm old.....

Reactions: Delainey_cc

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
First of all do off Alicia you whiny b.
What Ezikial has done is not ok by any stretch of the imagination, but has anyone actually spoken to teenagers these days! As a mother of teen boys things have moved on they are fing savages. They don’t play nice! Admittedly there are vulnerable children out there but as a parent of a vulnerable child you should be taking extra measures!
I have a teenager at home and jeeeeeeez when he’s arguing on the computer, he’s savage

Status
Not open for further replies.