Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
She is always requesting heated debates then get in giving her expert legal advice. She's literally just said she's never saw the lives and is just making stuff up to go off πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
What the do! They could all be potentially be putting this young lad in danger! Like call out what they did as its wrong but to target them and make stuff up is fing sick!

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Hann is contacting the big creators to complain about one of the biggest creators, who is employed directly by tik tok in order to help reposition their content?

It's like these idiots have never been on tik tok.
Tik Tok Stare GIF
Screenshot_20240418_143015_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240418_143227_Chrome.jpg

Feb 29, 2024
Eww brother
WOW how charming. Blocking me on TT just because I'm Feisty's MOD! I was only being friendly by sending you a follow!
I muted 1 of you this morning by MISTAKE!! I quickly unmuted you as soon as I realised. I was trying to mute that other person. I asked Miss Baguette to apologise to whoever you are for me. So I apologise for any inconvenience caused to you darling 😘

Feistys mod
Mad Ew GIF

Iv been out I'm a bit clueless on this .....in my day we meet outside the school gates and scrapped ,first to bleed lost....this world ,I'm glad I'm old.....
There's no proof these teenagers are even in education or go to the same school. It's been a theory made up by no face. It's beef battles it's verbally abusing each other it's not a real life argument.

Feb 28, 2024
USA
No idea who this is, but I think they’re just jealous lmao because they don’t know who I am so have no reason to be careful.
I really like Zac so he has do all reason to be careful of me
It clearly is someone that is someone of you and jelous of your work lovley☺️ and judging by how Zac reacts to your videos he likes you tooπŸ₯°

Yes! I was actually wondering yesterday if any of you guys were following what was going on with her
I hadn't saw her for a while I didn't realise her account got banned and she had a new one. Caught up on what's going on, felt rubbish for her she done the video about tattle and her thread knocked me sick.

Feb 29, 2024
I got an apology from alex today for accusing me of being that 3 letter wrongins without a shred of evidence a very rare apology but at least I got one
I wonder if I’ll get an apology for β€˜doxing’ miss reds old address that is available for everyone to see online…. Especially since miss red does the same thing to others and uses the same excuse that she found it online! 🀣🀣

Feb 29, 2024
I’ll find us one big enough for all of us wanting to hide πŸ˜‘πŸ€£

And @MrStarMix WALKIES ur our pet πŸ˜† I don’t no why u think any of us would want to befriend u especially after the way u spoke to our leader so get ta do πŸ–•πŸ»
Are we gonna have to take it in turns looking after him over the weekend like he’s the class hamster! 🀣

Status
Not open for further replies.